Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

feel so excited to c these came bak!!!
but this is the last option for me on the colorway... cant buy all the colors tht i wnt anymore...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

great for balling, not casual wear. same thing with my flightposites. I had the all black ones which I still wish I did, couldn't really get into wearing them. very comfortable tho.
eek.gif
WHAT!!!!???????

^you'll need wide-leg jeans for these or strictly shorts. whole time i had them it was courts and shorts. and the zipper on the leather pairs are about asreliable as the buckle from the fp3's.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^you'll need wide-leg jeans for these or strictly shorts. whole time i had them it was courts and shorts. and the zipper on the leather pairs are about as reliable as the buckle from the fp3's.
lol no wide legs over here... but yea just shorts thats all..

and a great comaparision with the zipper and the buckle on the kix.. both horride

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

The nubuck on my orginials were starting to crack badly around the zipper (just due to age).
Yup, that's exactly what happened to mine

Had to sell them off quickly

they were still in great condition but with this coming out, i'm buying them'

and damn, they pushed it to January now? I was expecting spring....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

great for balling, not casual wear. same thing with my flightposites. I had the all black ones which I still wish I did, couldn't really get into wearing them. very comfortable tho.
eek.gif
WHAT!!!!???????

nah, I agree with him

then again, when they came out I wore them with the black shiny jeans that were in style that time.
laugh.gif
And it really looked nice! ....But, these are strictly balling shoes withbasketball shorts
pimp.gif

the one negative with the og's is that they cut the back of ankles...I remember playing ball at a friend's backyard and he was telling me that my sockswere drenched in blood
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I was a size 10, and now I'm 10.5 (so I'm not sure if size has anything to do with this)
just make sure you get the right size or tape up your ankles if you're going to ball in these

never was a fan. good for those who like these tho. 2 bad they removed all the Garnett stuff

Wake me when either of these joints come back out. Remember killing these on the ball courts. Both had the bottom falling off, looked liked they talked.

t6th4z.jpg

2qckwzk.jpg

I never copped the FP 2's. Was broke from coppin all other kicks during my senior year in HS. I think ima have to pass on these unless I get em for cheap

they look nice but they dont feel as good as the first Flightposite's if i remembered correctly.

Back
Top Bottom