Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

well these will be available for around $50 just like the flighposite ones....never was a fan of these.

all black and blk/silver copped......i wouldn't mind seeing those white/blue OBFs again!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiii give me these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can remember the black and blue pair being at the outlet with i was in 6th or 7th grade

nice, just sold my og's earlier this year too.

bring on the 3s though. my fave hooping shoe, so damn comfy

Copped.I had these when they first dropped... the only bad thing is, they prolly wont say GARNETT on the heel...or will they?

I never could zip it up all they way , and when i did they would just unzip....I have wide feet though.

i need that white/orion colorway....... gonna cop a couple pairs, i dont remeber MSRP on these when they dropped.......i wonder if nikes gonna do a purplecolorway....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Loved these, i remember being a sophomore in college when these dropped, only problem a lot of people will have with these is that they will not look good withstraight leg pants or slim fit, these did look good with baggy jeans, you could get a pair of boot cut jeans but personally I wouldn't.

I just sold my black and blue pair a few months ago....I would definatly be good with a fresh pair of the blacks...I would probably pass on all other colors!!

great for balling, not casual wear. same thing with my flightposites. I had the all black ones which I still wish I did, couldn't really get into wearingthem. very comfortable tho.

Nice to see these are coming out again, had them back in like 7th grade and I loved them to hoop in. Can't wait to get them, hope Nike brings out othernice colors.

i need carbon fibers n the OG whit/blus.....it would be sick if they made a pearl pair of these as a retro+ cw

Back
Top Bottom