Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

why was canelo just standing there taking shots?

He wanted to take a chance and bait Floyd into teeing off on him so he could have a chance to counter himself. Didn't work out though, Floyd is too patient.

Last edited:
That's what Canelo gonna have to do the test of the fight if he has any shot to win. Go balls to da wall and give 4 or 5 to get 1 good shot. His only chance

Trying to corner him, not working

tried to play possum, didn't work.

forced to box him, he doesn't have a chance

looking like 45-0

I never understood why people respect Floyd's power so much. He don't have a lot, his last legitimate ko was 5 yrs ago against Hatton. If was Canelo I would go at em and eat them punches and let me see if you can knock me out. That's why I still feel Manny is his best comp. That relentless style Manny has would be different.

Last edited:
I never understood why people respect Floyd's power so much. He don't have a lot, his last legitimate ko was 5 yrs ago. If was Canelo I would go at em and eat them punches and let me see if you can knock me out.
It's not just about power though, may has defense, speed. A better overall fighter. Canelo needs more expirience. This should help him build his defense some more.

Just looks like a sparring session. I cant tell the difference between this and the all access show. I love how dominant May is, he so good makes it look like hes not even trying

Back
Top Bottom