Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

when ppl are saying may should fight light heavyweights and **** that just says how good he really is cause it'd be crazy to consider for any other boxer that walks around below 150 like him

Swift booked for the rematch. Means I want to see PBF face King Khan and Broner eventually.

What about Trout, any interest?

Someone said it earlier this year when Floyd sh** on "The Ghost" Guerrero an it still applies, if people don't want to appreciate the art that's displayed when Maywhether steps in the ring by calling it "boring" "he's running" or any drop any other slight/irrelevant opinion, I don't know what to tell you... I'll continue to enjoy the Picasso.

My point exactly.

What happened Saturday has nothing to do with who he ducked in the past. And Canelo was the top 154 lb'er or up there, was he not? So how is it not fighting top competition? There's always a catch when he wins.

Amazing boxing night.

At times during the fight, I actually thought PBF might be better now then earlier in his career.... but how is that possible at 36 ? Either way , the man is Superhuman, period. I mean some of those times he flinched at a punch that wasn't coming, he was so fast.... it was snake-like. I don't know if anyone in the world has reflexes like that. In his last few fight I have noticed the difference with his dad as his trainer. More aggresive, better conditioning, more confidence. Canelo will have a great career, but he will have to wait for The King to step down.

YH, I ain't gon lie, I'm jealous as f*** !! Seeing Floyd live is something I really wanna do before he retires. His speed must be crazy to watch in person :smokin

And Danny-boy is a BEEEASSSST :pimp:

Last edited:
When did Floyd get into trickin on these girls? Not too long ago I remember him being all about Miss Jackson

She was at the fight, they separated but still talk on a daily basis according to gossip. His main lady now is the black/Filipino chick.

Last edited:
**** you hollywood you got lucky and won them passes from the radio station. You went to them other fights nosebleed you fake *** fronter
lol u again?  I guess i get lucky then and won vip passes for the ortiz fight in 2011 too.  Radio station gave me the gambling money too

Only answer i can come up with for people who says Floyd is boring is because, he barely gets hit. Therefore, you won't see a rumble.

Dudes wanna watch WorldstarHiphop type of fights, these guys are Champs/pros. lol

Canelos future is bright as hell tho

When did Floyd get into trickin on these girls? Not too long ago I remember him being all about Miss Jackson

If you're talking about that stupid bad broad I think you're with the blonde hair that was on the all access leading up to Guerrero, even when he proclaimed her as his main he made it very clear that he had/took care/still smashed a few other girls that were on his team. From what I remember his quote was something like "If I can afford to take care of more than one girl, be there for them, they can be here for me... then why be restricted to one? Why not have a couple?" :pimp:

My vice. AC and Parx. Mostly cash games.

My buddy is on the tourney circuit. Don't know if I want to commit the time and funds for a hobby.

Galen Hall, who used to post in the CFB thread, made it pretty big in the poker community.

If you're talking about that stupid bad broad I think you're with the blonde hair that was on the all access leading up to Guerrero, even when he proclaimed her as his main he made it very clear that he had/took care/still smashed a few other girls that were on his team. From what I remember his quote was something like "If I can afford to take care of more than one girl, be there for them, they can be here for me... then why be restricted to one? Why not have a couple?" :pimp:

:pimp:

AND every broad is BAD

Back
Top Bottom