Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

Considering to, depending on the odds closer to the fight.

Hendricks has the size, wrestling, and KO power to pull the upset.

I want GSP to avenge Condit's loss, but Big Rig is a legitimate test.

2k face were the highest price tickets sold period but i guess to him VIP passes come with nosebleed tickets.  Dude obviously forgot his alphabets if he thought Row D in section 1 r nosebleeds

If martha stewart went to jail so should this judge broad...

Shes clearly takin money from the bookies... scoring that a tie litterally changed the hands of tens of millions of dollars. Prolly hundreds of mills

If i bet big on a UD id have went to jail yesterday

No lie my heart dropped when I heard that it was a majority decision. At the last second I changed my bet from UD to Floyd by any decision just off the strength of a convo I had with a fellow NT'er regarding the judges on this fight. I bet huge on this so I would have been sick :lol:

never been there, but even nosebleeds look like they still get a nice view at the mgm.
every seat looks like a good seat

How were you able to score those YH? Very dope

Just have some connections. I've got personal relationships with a few boxers so been getting VIP passes for awhile. Talked to Amir khan for a good bit at the fight sucks that his fight won't be in Dubai, I was looking forward to that since I haven't been to Dubai yet

Money with the boxing clinic. The question is who south of 167 can really beat him???

Should he go up to 167 and take on GGG or Martinez?

I don't want him fighting AB. We shall see.

GGG and Martinez are at 160, and no, Floyd would not go up to face them. Although Martinez has stated he'd go down to 154 to fight Floyd, I still don't think Floyd would take that though.

I can't believe that CJ Ross decision....

What fight was she watchin??

Must have had her shades on..... 8)

If boxing doesn't remove her as a judge then I don't know how much longer they can go on as a reputable sport

Isn't Maravilla close to washed up?

PBF could be his one last monster payday at 154. Makes sense for Floyd after the JCC, Jr., exposure.

Sergio provides some pop, heart, competitiveness. Meanwhile Floyd cruises to another safe decision.

any numbers yet on what Floyd got outside of the 41.5 million. really interested to hear that number...

Being the best at something then going against someone nowhere near your class in any sport is boring.  Imagine watching any NFL team against a team in the AFL or CFL.  Alverez isnt in the same league as mayweather. 

Pro: That's the way I feel about European football. Sometimes scoreless draws are masterfully tactical.

Being the best at something then going against someone nowhere near your class in any sport is boring.  Imagine watching any NFL team against a team in the AFL or CFL.  Alverez isnt in the same league as mayweather. 

You're comparing individual sports to team sports. It's not the same. Watching an individual totally outclass another one by perfecting a science and putting it to effortless use is an amazing thing to watch. And to do it at age 36 makes it even sweeter. If you can't appreciate that, then boxing is probably not for you.

You're comparing individual sports to team sports. It's not the same. Watching an individual totally outclass another one by perfecting a science and putting it to effortless use is an amazing thing to watch. And to do it at age 36 makes it even sweeter. If you can't appreciate that, then boxing is probably not for you.

Same concept. He's elite level talent that has willfully chosen inferior opponents throughout his career. Floyd hasn't fought the big fights WHEN they were supposed to happen. And when you add to the fact that the number of truly great boxers don't come around anymore as often as they used to.

doesn't change the fact it was boring.  Would you rather watch Rafa Nadal win straight sets against some schmuck, or him against the best, Djokavic, Murray, Federer?

not saying flloyd's skill in the ring is boring, but just the fact that he was so much better in every possible way makes it less a competition and more of an exhibition of his talents.  We want to see competition!

Last edited:
Someone said it earlier this year when Floyd sh** on "The Ghost" Guerrero an it still applies, if people don't want to appreciate the art that's displayed when Maywhether steps in the ring by calling it "boring" "he's running" or any drop any other slight/irrelevant opinion, I don't know what to tell you... I'll continue to enjoy the Picasso.

floyd really put on a clinic... the speed, the accuracy, the defense, endurance, etc, just another great showing.

:lol: :rofl: when canelo missed & hit the ropes & mayweather just put his gloves down & stared

No one will EVER beat Floyd Mayweather. I get to tell my kids I saw the best fighter of my generation.

iLLest!

:pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ibmc4V8FhxeqC.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are people really suggesting that Mayweather fight all the way up to super middleweight? Come on guys use your heads please.

Back
Top Bottom