Official Fly.Union / The Greater Than Club album thread [out now]

Glad ya'll feelin it! I definitely think its their best work to date!

They'll be in ATL tomorrow at the new era store for an instore and then the show that night!

Glad ya'll feelin it! I definitely think its their best work to date!

They'll be in ATL tomorrow at the new era store for an instore and then the show that night!

Don't Call might be my theme song right now. That 1st verse could have easily came from my brain.

Don't Call might be my theme song right now. That 1st verse could have easily came from my brain.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

most of they rhymes be like some !%@! i'd see myself sayin 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

most of they rhymes be like some !%@! i'd see myself sayin 

Man, So damn sad 3/4's of the hip-hop community will sleep on this %*%# never heard of these dudes.

Man, So damn sad 3/4's of the hip-hop community will sleep on this %*%# never heard of these dudes.

It's the Greater Than Club. If she ain't a 8 or greater, no autographs or hugs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta check it out.

Came in here to show respects. I've been playing this album on repeat since it dropped. This is definitely chill music to get me through finals.

Came in here to show respects. I've been playing this album on repeat since it dropped. This is definitely chill music to get me through finals.

Finally giving this a listen. So far smooth. BTW I replaced the Dom track with "Like That"
laugh.gif

Finally giving this a listen. So far smooth. BTW I replaced the Dom track with "Like That"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom