1zg5krl.jpg

the view from my seats:
2rm1sa9.jpg

2yypd9e.jpg

jrtkc2.jpg

9uvspi.jpg

30coc9y.jpg

video of warmups:

You're seats were awesome haha I wish I had sprung the extra 100 bucks now, but it was great just being there.

where were you sitting?

i talked to some dude on the T who said season ticket holders got screwed over big time with seats. if so, that's lame as hell since y'all are the onesat every game. but yeah, being there was all that mattered. i woulda sat anywhere in fenway just to be a part of it.

Down in the RF Box, section 92. I took iPhone pics too ill post tomorrow eithjer here on in the NHL Season thread.

Yeah, we really did. The people who won the raffle thing to buy a pair got to order BEFORE like half of the season ticket holders. Basically, only the longtenured ST holders got the crack at really good seats. I had a shot at the bad end of the $225 seats, but I didnt have the dollars at the time. I'm a firstseason holder, but I really think the raflfle winners shoulda gone last.

Did you hit up the legends classic today? I had free, yet very bad seats in like the friggin dugout box, but I had to work.

Side note I dont think I;ve seen, I didnt see one person sit for a second of gameplay for all four periods. Something ive never seen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Side note I dont think I;ve seen, I didnt see one person sit for a second of gameplay for all four periods. Something ive never seen.
pimp.gif
yeah dude, it was insane. people stood for the entire game. loved it
pimp.gif

and nah i didnt make it out to the legends game. would have never made it out, i was waaaaaay too hungover and tired to head back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom