Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by foamguy

royal's are going for above $500 if you can find it, and I haven't seen the armys going for less than $400

i got my army's for $270 shipped, DS. from fellow NTer SP from the chi, but i actually met him on ebay. real cool cat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

easily passin on these.

2002 or bust.

QFT

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i hate how some OG or supposedly wise NTers try to validate why Nike does the exclusive.....i dont care what they say its f***** stupid. How is not letting
anyone who wants the shoe have it some kind of superior marketing strategy. I guess its smart to not make as much money as Nike could off this shoe. Builds
hype for the brand they say. I say its the dumbest sh** i ever heard reguardless of what shoe it is.

u are obviously NOT a marketing major. althought we don't like the limited release marketing strategy, it is obviously good for the brand. it's quitesimple. limited/hyped releases = more money for nike IN THE LONG RUN. stop ur whining already.

i know i can't be the only one who is sick of this lame crying like a little b!tch day in and day out. take that $+!* somewhere else man, damn.

2qxq7hh.gif

sqqweg.gif

14kwql3.jpg

1zph7kg.gif

2sb2250.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

i think they limit sneakers because they know everyone doesnt want the whole world having the same pair of kicks. nike understands that.

laugh.gif

ur giving them way too much credit.

^charmcitykid them gifs got me
laugh.gif
I will try my luck to get a pair of the pearls. Also to the guy asking about the army foams, there's a seller on ebaywith a couple of pairs of b-grades asking $400 obo.

On another not charm I sent you a pm about your yeezys.

You all have been bamboozled.

On another note, someone tried charging me $400 for some Black/Black Foam 1s. Buggin.

CharmCity kid, you did a very good job at shutting your herb down, but could u not post directly after yourself?
It is rather distasteful.
How would the community feel if everyone started double posting?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i hate how some OG or supposedly wise NTers try to validate why Nike does the exclusive.....i dont care what they say its f***** stupid. How is not letting
anyone who wants the shoe have it some kind of superior marketing strategy. I guess its smart to not make as much money as Nike could off this shoe. Builds
hype for the brand they say. I say its the dumbest sh** i ever heard reguardless of what shoe it is.
u are obviously NOT a marketing major. we like the limited release marketing strategy, it is obviously good for the brand. it's quite simple. limited/hyped releases = more money for nike IN THE LONG RUN.
i guess u are huh...?.....
laugh.gif
You must consider yourself awise or OG NTer gettin all offended. I WASNT TALKIN TO U TRUST ME....dont flatter yourself. If you were smart you'd know Nike would the same amount ofmoney whether they did exclusives or not. More money if they didnt. Maybe only 15% of the country even knows or cares these are coming out. I bet some peopleboycott buying Nikes cause of this....good for the brand huh....?
laugh.gif

Sorry i feel bad for people who want a shoe they will never touch. I know the feeling when the Royals and Dark Army's dropped. Everyone deserves whateverthey wanna pay for. You cant even get these and you defending Nike for doin it....WOW. Open your eyes fam.

Sorry i feel bad for people who want a shoe they will never touch. I know the feeling when the Royals and Dark Army's dropped. Everyone deserves whatever they wanna pay for. You cant even get these and you defending Nike for doin it....WOW. Open your eyes fam.
Now that is well said whoever the hell it is directed 2
pimp.gif

it ain't all about initial sals son. they want to keep u coming back for more. look at the yeezy fiasco. all those who missed out on the 1st 2 c/w'sare going hard for the tans. and that's exactly how nike planned/wanted it.

if u saturate the market with a shoe, it loses it's luster. if it is readily available, it's not as sought after. when a shoe sells out instantly,there is added mystique to the shoe. it becomes greater than it really is in the minds of those that weren't able to obtain the sho. this goes for anyproduct.

look at xbox 360, ps3, iphone. they all use this srtategy for a reason.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

look at xbox 360, ps3, iphone. they all use this srtategy for a reason.

when has any of these companies only put out a limited number of they're products....? Only 240 PS3's on release day......only 240 iPhones.....i dontthink so. Anyone who wanted a PS3 has one. Not to mention all these companies make more than one version of theyre sh**. You gotta do better than that. No onewill ever convince me that this makes sense. And no one has to try. If you wanna get sucked into it then do u. I just wouldve expected more from acompany empire like Nike. Whatever happened to supply & demand.....good ol American business.

CharmCityKid wrote:

Swerv1n wrote:

i know i can't be the only one who is sick of this lame crying like a little b!tch day in and day out. take that $+!* somewhere else man, damn.

2qxq7hh.gif

sqqweg.gif

14kwql3.jpg

1zph7kg.gif

2sb2250.jpg

PURE DEFACATION!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, people i hooked up in past........ time to return favor.... size 11............
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, people i hooked up in past........ time to return favor.... size 11............
frown.gif
Isn't there a HOH Chicago NT member hook up service?... I know I have the NYC hook up service
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

guess its time to give up on these
smh.gif
good luck to all of you people near a HOH

Since I am a happy camper, I hope the NYC weather is good
happy.gif

This is going to suck, I wonder what resellers are going to do with these. I might have to suck it up.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Lrrr wrote:
Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn't Sit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.
am i the only person that gets a headache trying to read this +$!@?

^It's Called The "Ignore" Button.... Use It And Stop Whining Like A Little Biotch Already
eyes.gif

its like you're trying to be a moron though...what the hell do you gain from taking the time to capitalize the first leter of each word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

frown.gif

lol i wish someone would hook me up from the past!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not feeling the clear soles on these with the Pearl upper...

I thought that no show would be wack with an icy sole... I stand corrected...

Back
Top Bottom