Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Armies sat at HOHCHI, if they didn't sell out in 1st or 2nd day,that means they sat
laugh.gif

Thank You For Saving Me The Post
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

700 pearls at hohny confirmed don't ask just know it's true same price as the half cents
confirmed by who?

Originally Posted by boholkicks

just imagine if when the clear soles begin to yellow... there is a chance that it will look akward with the creamy pearl colorway...
Fixed.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

700 pearls at hohny confirmed don't ask just know it's true same price as the half cents
confirmed by who?
Sounds like Foam Phelps to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn't Sit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.
am i the only person that gets a headache trying to read this +$!@?

Lrrr wrote:

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn't Sit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.

^It's Called The "Ignore" Button.... Use It And Stop Whining Like A Little Biotch Already
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

smh.gif
Those are wack. Looking pinkish. I may can help out if dudes want these. P.M. me.

Alright, I knew I would get alotta of messages, but hopefully this isn't against the rules, but I'm just trying to weed out some people that want justthe favor. I AM looking for above retail, maybe ã50 and shipping. So, if you really interested keep this in mind.Again Mods sorry if I'm breaking anyrule with this...

Lrrr wrote:

^It's Called The "Ignore" Button.... Use It And Stop Whining Like A Little BiotchAlready
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

N
indifferent.gif

^I'll Give You Credit.... You Tried This Time Homie.... You REALLY Did! ............ I'm Sorry To Report Tho ThatOnce Again, YOU:

I wasnt a huge fan of the OG Pearls... but they looked alot nicer then these.. i would pass on these even if they were GR .....REAL TALK

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Ending the BS now! 240 pairs total..... You can guess on how the distribution will be delt with!

This Number To Me Sounds MUCH More Logical Than The "700 Pairs For HOHNY" That We Heard About Earlier In This Thread
grin.gif

Ending the BS now! 240 pairs total..... You can guess on how the distribution will be delt with!
Do you mean total for all 3 HOH's?
nerd.gif

btw, where are you getting this info from?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nerd.gif

240 between all 3 HOH's and NY will get more than the other 2, pretty sure that's what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nerd.gif

240 between all 3 HOH's and NY will get more than the other 2, pretty sure that's what he's talking about.

FRANK is LEGIT with the info ....

DAMN 240 pairs ONLY ...

Im guessing 100 pairs for NY, 80 pairs for CHI , 60 pairs for LA .

FRANK whats it looking like for us NT'ers ???

Back
Top Bottom