totally agree man.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by you go boy

why does it look dirty white? ill pass

You mean an actual Pearl color
ohwell.gif

I gotta agree. I would've preferred a flat white colorway with ice sole.

The pearl/faint yellow ain't working for me. Oh well.
I doubt they were ever intended to be like the original Pearl's by Nike. Based on how limited these are, that's why these are a true Pearl color. If they were white, they'd probably be in the same stores as the eggplants. NT just got hyped and believing they were going to be like the original release or the Ones. That is the danger of so many rumors being spread. People take it and run with it. For instance I could say they're going to retro the Air Carnivore's next month and it could go around the internet.

Not that I would give two *@!+% about Dinosaur kicks.

Really though, the Carnivores are terrible. NT loves em though.

only the house of hoops

edit-still taking pre-orders...pm me with your size and offer

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

Ramon (humantorch) u beastedddd lmao
but we was live sat. with our pearls?

btw.. 2003 camera phone's have HORRIBLE quality lol
hmm ur pair looks off.

it does look off.....this is what pearls look like and no im not tired of posting this pic cause the pair coming out is GARBAGE

right back at you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'02 pearls all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Don't start talking bout Camping in the Chi...I plan on going Sat. Morning round 7am

FYI, HOH Chi has a line the day before a hot release like these. Everyone who is in line at closing on Friday (9pm) gets a ticket. So you can show up at 3amon Saturday if you like, you're still going to have to get in line behind the people who came the night before and got a ticket once they open the doors. Just thought I'd share... it might make a difference if you're like a size 12 or something like that.

solezprogression ........ good lookin out im bout share this wit my dude in Chi coppin for me. I need 4 size 13's

I don't get the BIG thing about these shoes.. I like them but I don't love them..

IMO
Royals Pros > Dr Dooms > All Black Pros > Carolina Pros > Silver Pros > Pearls > Red Black Pros

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

solezprogression ........ good lookin out im bout share this wit my dude in Chi coppin for me. I need 4 size 13's

laugh.gif
These still suck though right?

I really hope they are all for you, it would be THAT much better.

Yes those 02's are niiiiiiiice. As bad as the newer ones look, they should have went ahead and made it a GR. No way in hell I would camp out for thatbasura

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

laugh.gif
These still suck though right?

I really hope they are all for you, it would be THAT much better.

Yeah all 4 pairs are mine....
laugh.gif
....Yeah they still suck and are lamerthan u. Havent been keeping up wit the thread huh....?
I said 500 times i'm coppin for my dudes and if theres extra i'll keep a pair to take off the swooshes. U need to worry bout
your own pairs....what u wear a size 6.5....?

Back
Top Bottom