Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Quick question, although it's kinda unrelated. How much do you think would be a reasonable price for some vvvnds 2002 pearls. After looking at those picsand trying to force myself to like them, I can't do it like my avatar says. I'm going to try to get a pair either through ebay or on here for $250shipped. Is that reasonable or going to low?

HOH EXCLUSIVE PEARL FOAMPOSITE PRO
PRE-ORDER $325 SHIPPED

Sorry but
laugh.gif

I'm going to try to get a pair either through ebay or on here for $250 shipped. Is that reasonable or going to low?

Ehhh, HOH will have a lot of pairs there will be a ton on eBay.

Let the hype die down after 2-3 weeks and prices will be down...aiint nobody spending $300+ on sneaks these days.

^^^ now isnt a good time to ebay them. hype will raise the value of the shoe near release date. u should wait for the dust to settle, then grab ur pair

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

PRE-ORDER $325 SHIPPED

Sorry but
laugh.gif

I'm going to try to get a pair either through ebay or on here for $250 shipped. Is that reasonable or going to low?

Let the hype die down after 2-3 weeks and prices will be down...aiint nobody spending $300+ on sneaks these days.
tired.gif

Not sure where your from but these will resell for a lot more than that. Dont be fooled by the numbers that are being thrown out there.....Like i said beforethose that wait for the RD to show up will be
indifferent.gif
He who lines upfirst laughs last. Your right I'm sure they will be on ebay but not even close to what you think in terms of price!

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

solezprogression ........ good lookin out im bout share this wit my dude in Chi coppin for me. I need 4 size 13's

laugh.gif
These still suck though right?

I really hope they are all for you, it would be THAT much better.

Yeah all 4 pairs are mine....
laugh.gif
....Yeah they still suck and are lamer than u. Havent been keeping up wit the thread huh....?
I said 500 times i'm coppin for my dudes and if theres extra i'll keep a pair to take off the swooshes. U need to worry bout
your own pairs....what u wear a size 6.5....?
Yeah I have been paying attention, but trying to avoid your useless comments. Thats pretty hard to do though.

I'm not worried homie, there are plenty of 6.5s to go around.
pimp.gif

Your right....exclusives too...these won't see anything near retail on eBay. Especially an auction. These ain't GR eggplants or 1/2s

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

PRE-ORDER $325 SHIPPED

Sorry but
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Not sure where your from but these will resell for a lot more than that. Dont be fooled by the numbers that are being thrown out there.....Like i said before those that wait for the RD to show up will be
indifferent.gif
He who lines up first laughs last. Your right I'm sure they will be on ebay but not even close to what you think in terms of price!
Keep letting him assume that these wont do numbers...Anybody that knows me knows how I get down...And for reference, I sold out 40+ pairs ofpurple foams for $350 right in my hood. I sold not 1 pair to these cheap skate Niketalkers that all they do is sit in front of their computer screen and prayfor the shoe to be hand delivered to them for retail...

My pair is legit.
I said the same when i saw the outcome of the pic. (looked fake)

But yea...gotkicks...SOO not fair!!! lol

HOHNY im comingg

^agreed...

man... the more i looked at the OG or 02s the more i think this release way off...
but i m waitting for a pair of pearl foam for too dam long... was my dream shoes when i was a middle school kid... and also highschool kid...
sigh...

No one spends 300+ on kicks nowadays? U may wanna peep the prices on the yeezys on ebay mez...well over 500 is the avg. For the auctions not counting the buyit nows...
ohwell.gif

{a lil off topic}this is what i saw on ISS(dont know how true this is):

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hydro844 wrote:
i wish there was a HOH near dc

They will be 2 in Jersey 1 in MD 1 in Detroit and 2 Between Houston and Dallas by the end of this year...6 additional HOH will be opening up this year so keepa look out.

insaneeeeeee ..... thats gonna eliminate a bunch of people using their paycheck money on friday lol
hopefully i can get my hands on em

Back
Top Bottom