Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

I will post pics in a few house of hoops was looking real crazy today shout out to my fellow nt dudes I seen today a whole bunch of you guys were out theregood look so I will post pics when I get home but this releases was definatly a crazy one

It was CRAZY at HOHNY!!!!!! I got there at like 1 something and was able to get my hands on number 388. Wasn't able to get the sz.8.5 I wanted, but I didmanage to get a sz.9. All in all I'm happy with my pair. Good Luck to everyone that has to go back tomorrow morn.

Ya boy prevailed, copped two size 9.5's from HOH Chicago.
pimp.gif

Will post pics soon.

Originally Posted by pap23

I got mine and I had been in line since 12:30 this afternoon and HOH in the chi only had two size12's

one pairs is on ebay lol they dont look that bad in bright lighting

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^well put. exactly.
these will be slept on,just like most foam pros. and then people will want em later. (I.e: carolinas,royals,reds,and PEARLS)
wink.gif

just like armies in foam ones
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

SLEPT ON??? Did you see the pics in NYC?? Must have been sleepwalking...

i guess i missed out.... shout out to william rivera .... +$+%% went in. uncle sam i see u too. i was gonna stroll by tomorrow and see if i got a pair butafter seeing some replies on here.... i guess theres no chance

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn dudes waste no time on ebay.. SMH
Yeah, crazy prices for a pro. They should have made everyone who bought a pair walk out with them on. That'll take care of the ebayer'sprices.
laugh.gif

Congrats to all the NTers that got a pair to wear or just put on ice.

looking at them in pix individually seems not bad~
but once a pair of REAL pearl foam pro from 02 or OG put together with these...
man... these r weird
no offense, just my opinions~ congratz the ppl who go theirs~

I want to see more pics of these crazy LINES ... DAMN NY really did go hard on these Foams ....

Best. HoH. Release. Ever! ...Well, at least to date.
happy.gif

No lie though, pics simply just don't do these justice. The overall quality and detail on these is marvelous. I'm thoroughly impressed.

DAMN ... dude on eBay has a BIN for 2,000 and you still have to pay for shipping .... Must be a joke .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom