Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Pic's like I promised Enjoy

5af15ee8d3e0d1a1cee953d8a67cd4be8833add.pjpg

3af152e7d7e0dfaaf162a125e8f6a6989442780.pjpg

4a625bce3adc0e0dd2baf6b8acf7dd4afed731b.pjpg

7c625aaec7dcbeaed76a8674b0457b30ebc49ab.pjpg

0f4158eed4eddda75742072bf2817704644113d.pjpg

c0615be1dee1d4a860d16c70369439167e33175.pjpg

shouts to my man fresh (no *%*@) and to other NT'ers I see yall out there looks like this was one of those good nyc releases even though I found out andwoke up late I still managed

my camp is salty i couldnt come through for em......this early release really fu**** it up for em. My chi-town connect was at work. Upset i wont get to defaceand vandalize a pair by taking the swoosh off. But i think Nike did a good enough job of defacing and vandalizing em on there own. Congrats to all who didwork.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn dudes waste no time on ebay.. SMH
Yeah, crazy prices for a pro. They should have made everyone who bought a pair walk out with them on. That'll take care of the ebayer's prices.
laugh.gif

Congrats to all the NTers that got a pair to wear or just put on ice.

Thats a great Idea, let them depreciate by "driving them off the lot."

Originally Posted by penny4president

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn dudes waste no time on ebay.. SMH
Yeah, crazy prices for a pro. They should have made everyone who bought a pair walk out with them on. That'll take care of the ebayer's prices.
laugh.gif

Congrats to all the NTers that got a pair to wear or just put on ice.

Thats a great Idea, let them depreciate by "driving them off the lot."
laugh.gif

HAI HYPES!

Camped out. 4 Pair. 3 Pair with me, one will scoop up for tomorrow. Didn't get my size. Oh well.

Good thing My recent pick up satisfied me enough
smile.gif

Only MJ's. I guess you do run Chicago Kinda? I'm not far behind. U have like... 10 years on me? lol.

All going on ebay, I need the money.

Deadstock 05.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Best. HoH. Release. Ever! ...Well, at least to date.
happy.gif

No lie though, pics simply just don't do these justice. The overall quality and detail on these is marvelous. I'm thoroughly impressed.
Nice looking pictures but in my humble opinion they look bad.
sick.gif

The OG's are FIRE compared to these. But hey it is what it is and we should all be used to it by now. It surprises me to see so many of you guys actappalled when Nike or JB messes up the OG's with dumb modifications. All of you guys should be used to it by now.

Nevertheless as long as the people that bought them like them I am happy for them.

Congrats.
pimp.gif

Looks 10x better in person
elefld.jpg

nwaaz6.jpg

i should of tagged the pic, but who cares?

For those who think they are outta luck, i would check tomorrow, miracles do happen!

man......if they drop the Pearl Ones (and by pearls i mean white)....there will be blood.
I will drive to Chi cause peeps in NY is crazy for kicks and cop myself. I might just move there.
Nike would almost have to do a GR on Pearl Ones unless they want alot of blood on there hands.

LilSciurid08 wrote:

...really had my mind made up to drive up to NY n camp to get these but i get back home from work and this is the news i get ?
mad.gif

d5e16b28617cbb888b8c69a3d07cb3cdd16fae36.gif

roll.gif

Real talk those shoes look good in some pics and nasty in others. But in the end they are the next best thing to pearl. Congrats to those lucky mofos

Back
Top Bottom