Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

The HOUSE OF HOOPS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE DS SIZE 9 COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!

One out of those 3 aren't HOH exclusive...

wink.gif

You lost me...which one is that?

^^ DONT WORRY, DUDE IS BUGGIN... S/HE NEEDS TO CHECK THEIR FOAM HISTORY.. THE BLUE ONES WERE RELEASED IN SMALL NUMBERS AT HOH

WELL I was NOT able to get any PEARLS .... YET .
BIG THANKS TO FRANK for ...... trying . Wish I would of known sooner .....

SIZE 12 , HOLLA .

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ DONT WORRY, DUDE IS BUGGIN... S/HE NEEDS TO CHECK THEIR FOAM HISTORY.. THE BLUE ONES WERE RELEASED IN SMALL NUMBERS AT HOH
That "dude" is quite the Foamposite head. He knows what he is talking about, as do I. You don't need an explanation though, justkeep it moving.

1 QUESTION THOU... NY HOH HAD 750 PAIRS AND RELEASED 700... CHI HOH HAD 30 PAIRS AND RELEASED 24... SO HOW MANY DID LA HOH GET???

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by yaw1800

That "dude" is quite the Foamposite head. He knows what he is talking about, as do I. You don't need an explanation though, just keep it moving.
I think that guy is right all 3 were only HOH. The royals with the blue stitched nike logo and copper penny insole were HOH only....correct me ifI'm wrong.

Thanks for trying only MJs, I appreciate you wanting to help me out. Wish there were more shoes shipped out to HOH Chi.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'd like to know which of the 3 was released elsewhere besides HOH on Realese Date?!

He is referring to the Dark Army Foams that were sold at a few boutiques in NYC because Nike had them on closeout and allowed stores to order them...

looks like I slept hard on these. I thought these were coming out this weekend, mustve changed the date.

Aren't these a bit too tan looking? I thought pearl was almost white. I guess most realize that and realize its ok. Not a good look. but who am i to judgelarge demand and small supply.. typical nike if you ask me, as always "close enough is good enough".

also cuz a dude snuffed a gurl for cuttin him and *%+%!+ walking to the 4,5,or 6 train was gettin robbed on the walk there... smh... thats y cops shut down theline the 1st day... smh... wut didnt people understand about 700 pairs for public release smh!!

nice set of foams franky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hoh royals
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

still need a pair
nerd.gif

armies hit boutiques?not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if pearls end up the same way
laugh.gif

Nike is makin that $ this year. they're not ef'n around
laugh.gif

DAMN! some dudes in here got some serious connects for real! i need a size 11 for retail, so hit ya boy up.

kinda happy these release, cause i think i could buy a pair of eggplant foams for a good price.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice set of foams franky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hoh royals
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

still need a pair
nerd.gif

armies hit boutiques?not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if pearls end up the same way
laugh.gif

Nike is makin that $ this year. they're not ef'n around
laugh.gif

i wish i had some armys...... (check sig)
pimp.gif

^^^thats a good thought...mmmmmm anyone??? ....i know ppl said it but the pearl boxes really stink, like they were left in a wet warehouse for months...whatthe eff is with that....need them out my room asap

thats funny. my mom said the same thing. I left one shoe in my room and my whole room stank.

"Why does it smell like old water?"

Back
Top Bottom