Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

The sixth and final pair came today at 9:00am
pimp.gif

21cfmop.jpg

v30jsn.jpg

i was damn 518 in harlem.. but still got my size and all that. there was still hope for thoes who came the day after

YO wasn't trying to blast my mans frank. He was doing something special. I'm sory Frank I wasn't even on %*+*+%*% bro

Originally Posted by pap23

Frank got a 9, 9.5 and a 12. I was number 6 in line and I had to get a %@#%$@ 11 because chicago only got 2 12's. It was !*#%%*+$

O DAMN , I missed this ... That means a few of us on the LIST didnt get them . I know their was a few size 12's on there .. DAMN
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just out of pure curiosity...

Has there ever been ONE single DMV store that ever receive 700 pairs of Foamposites in one shot?

If not I wonder why...

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

HAI HYPES!

Camped out. 4 Pair. 3 Pair with me, one will scoop up for tomorrow. Didn't get my size. Oh well.

Good thing My recent pick up satisfied me enough
smile.gif

Only MJ's. I guess you do run Chicago Kinda? I'm not far behind. U have like... 10 years on me? lol.

You were right here the first time...........we gotta connect tho on future releases.........i have something big planned! get at me!

^^^^^^ All gravy..you got my number ...next release...you already know!

The HOUSE OF HOOPS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE DS SIZE 9 COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!

^^^^^ IF YOU DID NOT GET A MESSAGE FROM ME SAYING THAT I GOT YOUR PAIR ..THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND AS SOON AS ITS TRANFERRED BACK INTOPAYPAL..........YOU CAN ONLY SWIPE THE PAYPAL DEBIT CARD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY LOCK IT YA DIG!

MY TEAM WAS SMALL...LIKE MICRO BUT WE STILL MANAGED 7 PAIRS

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Just out of pure curiosity...

Has there ever been ONE single DMV store that ever receive 700 pairs of Foamposites in one shot?

If not I wonder why...

tongue.gif
These were only a nyc release in the beginning so the other 2 hoh wasn't even suppose to get to begin with so in that sense they are luckythey got any. People were asking why the dates kept getting pushed back now you know why. Nike produced more pairs to capitalize on the hype. I remember peoplesaying it was only 36 pairs or 48 pairs.

man i think im gonna get a pair

i KNOW im gonna regret it if i dont

look what happened to me the dark army's. i didnt feel them at first, but now...+%%#...

Back
Top Bottom