Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Lmaoooo they stink but they are sexy, chocolate chocolate... Or the other chocolate??
5eecjm.jpg

and I agree, they are some damn sexy shoe's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YO FRANK ...

I would APPRECIATE it if you would GET BACK TO ME and the others regarding our refund . I FEEL THAT IT HAS BE LONG ENOUGH.

THANK YOU
Unfortunately, i have other NT'er PM'ing ME about onlyMj's. I don't know him. I only saw him once.

It's funny that he's vanished.... hope everyone gets their refund.
eyes.gif

^^SMH THATS CRAZY...ANYWAY I GOT A PAIR TODAY AND IM SOOOO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE FREAKIN PEARLS AFTER LIKE A TWOYEAR SEARCH. THEY ARE PRETTY DIFF FROM THE 02 RELEASE AS A WHOLE BUT I LOVE EM AND THEY SMELL LIKE CHOCOLATE...THE
smokin.gif
THER ONE LOL I CANT WAIT TO BREAK THESE OUT ON NYC!

Originally Posted by j o 19

^^SMH THATS CRAZY...ANYWAY I GOT A PAIR TODAY AND IM SOOOO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE FREAKIN PEARLS AFTER LIKE A TWO YEAR SEARCH. THEY ARE PRETTY DIFF FROM THE 02 RELEASE AS A WHOLE BUT I LOVE EM AND THEY SMELL LIKE CHOCOLATE...THE
smokin.gif
THER ONE LOL I CANT WAIT TO BREAK THESE OUT ON NYC!

lol ur welcome... if u need anything else let me no fam!!

first, hare with the pic of royals.now jay with the pic of pearl. right click.save.on both.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

makes me wanna get another pair
laugh.gif

THIS IS GETTIN REDICULOUS. MJS LOGGED IN YESTERDAY AND COMPLETELY IGNORED MY PM
A PM IN WHICH I ONLY ASKED FOR AN UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE REFUND
THERE IS ABSILUTELY NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE HOLDING MY MONEY
IF SOMETHING HAS OCCURRED THAT IS CURRENTLY PREVENTING YOU FROM REFUNDING MY MONEY JUST TELL ME
I DONT THINK THATS ASKING TOO MUCH

How many people are curently waiting for refunds from MJs?
Anybody received a refund from MJs already?

still no refund? that sucks, i know id be pissed!, i doubt MJ wants your $$$, maybe he's teaching a lesson? (lol)

Sneakerpimp2k stop frontin, i know you got your own pearl-sonal pair.
they stink but they are sexy, chocolate chocolate... Or the other chocolate??
They don't know about that other chocolate!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I left work today and saw someone wearing them on the train station. I made a big mistake not keeping a pair. They are beautiful, if you respect them as a new color and not just compare them to the previous pearls they are really hot. damn damn damn
well said. as a new color these are dope, although i didn't think that until i saw them in person.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

still no refund? that sucks, i know id be pissed!, i doubt MJ wants your $$$, maybe he's teaching a lesson? (lol)

Sneakerpimp2k stop frontin, i know you got your own pearl-sonal pair.
they stink but they are sexy, chocolate chocolate... Or the other chocolate??
They don't know about that other chocolate!
devil.gif

laugh.gif
.... i got the 02 pearls but these are a new breed of pearl....... iwant IN on the action, thats what i get for being a part-time reseller, now i feel like
frown.gif

I was # 363 and #512. but i didn't stay for the 512. They stoped @ 400, i didn't feel like coming back another day...

Back
Top Bottom