Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by henz0

I have no doubt in my mind that if these were a GR they would hit the sales rack
Sorry my friend, but my auction says different
HOH pearlfoams
a1qtk6.jpg

That is Neon Royal status.
IMO if you sold these for under $400 you'll regret it!
(unless you hooked someone up)

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

I have no doubt in my mind that if these were a GR they would hit the sales rack
HOH pearl foams
a1qtk6.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

HOH pearl foams

Nice homie thats quite a return......but these pearls dont deserve the Royal treatment. Wait till the real Pearls drop...the Royals will be 2ndbest.

I dont get it
The fact that someone paid $500 for these tells me that if they made these GR, they would be scooped up like ice cream.
The over 40 pm's asking me to part with my size 12, also confirms that.
Usually i let the streets decided & the streets are feeling these. Trust me, people aren't looking at my socks!

damn $500, it's a size 12 though so I could see them selling for that much.
sold a 9.5 for $360 shipped.
ohwell.gif

yo fyi for all ya still tryna cop pairs for cheap go to craigslist... dudes r letting there's go there for $300-$400... don't b suprised if u find adeal... I stumbled on a $275 sz 10... good luck find a cheap listing (sorry if I couldn't post this I was just giving info)

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

yo fyi for all ya still tryna cop pairs for cheap go to craigslist... dudes r letting there's go there for $300-$400... don't b suprised if u find a deal... I stumbled on a $275 sz 10... good luck find a cheap listing (sorry if I couldn't post this I was just giving info)
good advice and nice find
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

yo fyi for all ya still tryna cop pairs for cheap go to craigslist... dudes r letting there's go there for $300-$400... don't b suprised if u find a deal... I stumbled on a $275 sz 10... good luck find a cheap listing (sorry if I couldn't post this I was just giving info)
good advice and nice find
pimp.gif

it sucks los angeles doesn't have crap for sale kicks wise on craigslist except for when i list stuff. ive been looking for a pair of eggplants in the$240 range, ive seen them on other areas craigslist but the los angeles section sucks.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YO FRANK ...

I would APPRECIATE it if you would GET BACK TO ME and the others regarding our refund . I FEEL THAT IT HAS BE LONG ENOUGH.

THANK YOU
Unfortunately, i have other NT'er PM'ing ME about onlyMj's. I don't know him. I only saw him once.

It's funny that he's vanished.... hope everyone gets their refund.
eyes.gif

I can't believe someone paid $500.00 for these. It's funny how some buyers don't even take the time to shop around. They could easily use the sortby option and select Price + Shipping: Lowest First. The same thing happens with the Yeezys.

hey u never no... it might be a famous/ rich person and really doesn't care... not to bring kayne up in this topic but kayne has sed he spent more money onyeezys then anybody cuz he had to cop them off ebay now... so sum1 dropping $500 if most likely sumbody

Back
Top Bottom