Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

I got the '97s
nerd.gif

I posted pics of both like the day after HOH..... But to everyone saying these are wack, its understood they aren't the 02s, now if you accept these as anew colorway then you won't feel let down. Lastly, when the he77 has a foam colorway with a icy bottom sat on shelves, cmon guys... get off the pipe. Noway these would have sat in any big city.

They look good tb....suggestion...leave them alone...the yellowing gives them more....character...but they are very
pimp.gif
....search continues

Originally Posted by AJ27526

^^ no i was laughing at your comment about the other dude
I was being sarcastic though.

He made a blanket statement, I thought it was hilarious that that was his logic.

Good looks Sylvester.

blog_highfive.jpg

I wore 'em to House of Hoops a few times and stunned some staffers. Guess they figured all their stock was cannon fodder for resellers

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by AJ27526

^^ no i was laughing at your comment about the other dude
I was being sarcastic though.

He made a blanket statement, I thought it was hilarious that that was his logic.

Good looks Sylvester.
haha no i'm with you. I enjoyed the sarcasm

I've seen a couple dudes wear these so far in nyc...also starting to have a lot more 1/2 cent sightings in the city as well...already 2 today

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The people who are hating on these were the ones that were not able to pick up a pair. If they would have picked up a pair, they would have been bragging about what a beautiful shoe this is.
Not true at all. I could've had a pair from HOH but after the pics I gladly passed. I'll take my 02 pearls with their yellowed soles overthese any day of the week. I think most of the people hyping this shoe up are the one's who missed out on real pearls and now are trying to convincethemselves that these are just as nice. It's ok really, but don't expect those of us who can see clearly to agree lol.

Let me get this straight....

There's an almost 100 page thread for these poor excuses of a retro?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not even a Foam head like that, but these look AWFUL. And don't try to tell me "you have to see them in person". Naw homie, the coloron these is atrocious, at best.

Nike FTL again.

i honestly like the shoe. im a foam head and always have been. sad i didnt get them and even sadder to see the prices rise the way they are. no hate here. justbig ups to all the got them to rock and/or to resell.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i honestly like the shoe. im a foam head and always have been. sad i didnt get them and even sadder to see the prices rise the way they are. no hate here. just big ups to all the got them to rock and/or to resell.
Very Well Put!....... This Shoe WILL Be Mine By The End Of Next Month, Mark My Words
wink.gif

And btw, no hate in my previous statement.

I just don't think there is any way you can call these Pearl retros. The color totally throws these off.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Let me get this straight....

There's an almost 100 page thread for these poor excuses of a retro?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these look AWFUL. And don't try to tell me "you have to see them in person". Naw homie, the color on these is atrocious, at best.

Nike FTL again.

Back
Top Bottom