Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

hey sole... im not sure they really yellow like the pre08 foams did... i think they get dirty tho but not yellow. i know they changed the formula for the soleswith the 08 HoH royals and used the same soles on the eggplants and 1/2 cents (i think). I would think these were the same formula as said shoes and wouldthink its safe to assume they would have the same look as worn eggs/hoh royals/possibly 1/2 cents

* and if dude really reported u... much respect lost. i think he would report u for trading. lame regardless.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

BigJ Is Right, Not Sure Why This Fool Blackice Is Tryin To Argue This
smh.gif
.... These Shoes Can Be Found For Under $400 With A Little Effort, MOST Of Which Are Selling In The $350-$375 Or So Range....I Myself Located A Pair Of Size 10.5's For $340 Shipped That Should Be Here Some Time Tomorrow........ ANYONE LOOKING TO TRADE A 10 FOR MY 10.5's HOLLER!!!
nerd.gif
no TRADING sole... this doesn't exclude you big guy. you should stop or else mods may be called...

Dude getting salty for getting proven wrong
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey sole... im not sure they really yellow like the pre08 foams did... i think they get dirty tho but not yellow. i know they changed the formula for the soles with the 08 HoH royals and used the same soles on the eggplants and 1/2 cents (i think). I would think these were the same formula as said shoes and would think its safe to assume they would have the same look as worn eggs/hoh royals/possibly 1/2 cents

* and if dude really reported u... much respect lost. i think he would report u for trading. lame regardless.
Good Looks BigJ
pimp.gif
.... Guessing That Does Mean There'sSome Truth Behind What Was Written In That Description You Posted From The Blackice Auction
nerd.gif
...... I Know The Soles On Worn OG's Look Like Pine Tree Sap After GettingHeavy Use
laugh.gif
It'd Be Nice To Be Able To Get A Decent Amount Of WearOutta These And Other Clear Soled Foams Without Worrying About Water, Hot Pavement Etc.
glasses.gif
I've Worn My Eggo's And Halfers A Good Amount And I Wouldn't SayThey Are "Yellow" But Definitely Not Icey Anymore That's For Sure
grin.gif

^^^ no prob sole... i guess time will tell what really happens to the soles lmao

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

BigJ Is Right, Not Sure Why This Fool Blackice Is Tryin To Argue This
smh.gif
.... These Shoes Can Be Found For Under $400 With A Little Effort, MOST Of Which Are Selling In The $350-$375 Or So Range....I Myself Located A Pair Of Size 10.5's For $340 Shipped That Should Be Here Some Time Tomorrow........ ANYONE LOOKING TO TRADE A 10 FOR MY 10.5's HOLLER!!!
nerd.gif
no TRADING sole... this doesn't exclude you big guy. you should stop or else mods may be called...

Dude getting salty for getting proven wrong
roll.gif
real talk

FINALLY Putting Hands On These Beauties!!!..... All Those Who Were In Here Hating DON'T HAVE A CLUE 'Bout These
smh.gif
..... OR Just Mad They Weren't Able To Get A Pair
laugh.gif
........ Joints Are CRUCIAL In Person
nerd.gif

Seems Like Something's Missing Here..............

Originally Posted by truthteller

STILL CRY SOMETIMES FOR MISSIN THIS RELEASE DATE....

I SWEAR ,NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE CAMPOUT....
why cry? find some nds or ds 02 pearls for cheaper. Unless you crazy over icy clear soles I guess i can see y then.

I'm Gonna Go Out On A Limb Here.........................

09's>02's AND OG's
grin.gif
These shouldn't even compare to '02s or the OG's because it's like a whole different shoe. That's dope in it's own way.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

find some nds or ds 02 pearls for cheaper.

*Dries eyes*

Could u direct me to where, ive been checking EBAY everyday & NT buy/sell....

I wear a 10/10.5 which is a popular size, maybe thats why i havent seen them....

You have a pm sir & thnx in advance for any help....

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm Gonna Go Out On A Limb Here.........................

09's>02's AND OG's
grin.gif
These shouldn't even compare to '02s or the OG's because it's like a whole different shoe. That's dope in it's own way.

I agree .... its a whole different colorway that cant compare but none the less a DOPE DOPE DOPE colorway. STILL in NEED of a pair.

OH LAAWWWD!!!!

Just seeing this thread still open makes my stomach hurt....Havent been in the retro section since....

I havent copped a pair of kicks since i missed these, thinkin bout quittin the shoegame as a result...

Even had a popular NT'er sell the pair he was copping for me to a higher bidder....AFTER WE AGREED ON A PRICE!!!!

Sorry 4 the rant & yup im still mad...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

find some nds or ds 02 pearls for cheaper.

*Dries eyes*

Could u direct me to where, ive been checking EBAY everyday & NT buy/sell....

I wear a 10/10.5 which is a popular size, maybe thats why i havent seen them....

You have a pm sir & thnx in advance for any help....
I Hate Even Doin You Like This Homie But.......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180371320645

.... You Might Wanna Get Those Peepers Looked At
nerd.gif

Anyhow, Seperate Colorway Or Not.... 09's>The Previous Releases....... IMO Those Just Weren't "Pearly" Enough, But These HOH's AreJust The Right Tint For Me
pimp.gif
..... Passed On The Listing Above As Well As ADS Pair Of 02's For These Papi's..... Not Saying I Don't Like The Other Releases Of Pearls As Obviously The OG Color Is What Started This MadnessAnd The Nostalgia Behind This Shoe To Some Of Us
happy.gif

Sole- nice to see you FINALLY got yours
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

09s and 02s/OGs are two different colorways and can't be compared. both are
pimp.gif

that icey sole on 09 takes the cake though

Back
Top Bottom