Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Marito

Yo BiceB u still got the pearls on sale? Im looking at ur sig???
i think he sold one on ebay. the size 10 i think... but how about u sending him a PM instead of asking for everyone to see?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yo charm I thought u wasn't feeling these?
laugh.gif
....I think I may need to get my hands on these in 7.5 or 8

honestly, the champagne color grew on me and of course the icy soles didn't hurt either. my man gotkickz just put ur boy on with a pair so props to him.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

On the personal side of things...

Dammit, I'm born and raised and still reside in D.C.

Forget going to another city/town or paying more than retail for Foams...

EVER!

WE are apart of the minority group that initially made it acceptable to SELLOUT $180 priced shoes when people were making $4/hr. minimum wage.

As well as Bmore.

Thus, ain't meant to be if I can't go in the store in my city or in MD and grab them.

And I'm sticking to that...

Some principles you don't change with the times.

good point kev. that is def. real talk right there.

a dude on eBay asked to have my Jordan CDP 11/12 for his Pearls.....i said ****....Pearls aint all that. I would take the swooshes off anyway. Cant part wit my11/12 even though the 11's are garbage (quality)......not for these at least.

Originally Posted by Balde

howmuch u guys think my size 10 can go for the most. max price?
$799 + shipping + handling + 4% paypal fee + $5 hook up fee

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yo charm I thought u wasn't feeling these?
laugh.gif
....I think I may need to get my hands on these in 7.5 or 8

honestly, the champagne color grew on me and of course the icy soles didn't hurt either. my man gotkickz just put ur boy on with a pair so props to him.

glad u got ya pair...now need to get these for the Mrs

for the record, i never owned a pair of pearls cause i never liked them. i never liked pros. i got my 1st par of pros when the silver joints dropped recently.this'll be my second and most likely my last pair of pros. i like these better than the "real" pearls. that champagne color and the way itchanges just like a pearl paint job on a car is what really got me. and again, of course the icy sole. but still foam 1s >>>>>>> pros allday everyday.

^ true the color on these def a good thing and the soles damn they nice wore mine to day ppl was like.........????? "Dude where u get those?" I waslike "dude im late for class!"

^^^ im pretty sure he refunded everyone. hes an active member on here again
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

still need these size 9.5 anyone?
ohwell.gif
ur best bet might be ebay... i got a 9 off of ebay for 350 shipped... some dude off niketalk (dont know is sn cause he hit me on AIM) tried to getme to pay 380 for a 9.5 a couple of days ago.
i made a WTB thread and go 0 pms.

^^^ no prob... they def aint selling for 400 on ebay but if u catch a listing, hit the seller up and ask for a lower BIN... then use cashback to get themcheaper
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom