Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Pearls in PRO's>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE's
this is for you Swerv1n for talking bout that you goin to drop a bill on orthotics for the Pro's cause they caused you back problem

Dude can u read..spell...?...i said back problems not neck problems....
laugh.gif
....Nice try though....maybe next time....
roll.gif

U wasted all that time tryin to find a pic for that.....wow.....Utter Failure

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I might buy a pair for me and take off the swooshes just to make u Pro lovers pi**ed.....
happy.gif

No Offense But This Statement Here Equates To You REALLY Not Having A Life
tired.gif
... You Honestly Care THAT Much About Others Peoples Thoughts Here On NT?
grin.gif

i guess it worked.......
laugh.gif
......apparantly u care about other peoples thoughts if it makes u that mad.....chill out it aint that serious.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I might buy a pair for me and take off the swooshes just to make u Pro lovers pi**ed.....
happy.gif

No Offense But This Statement Here Equates To You REALLY Not Having A Life
tired.gif
... You Honestly Care THAT Much About Others Peoples Thoughts Here On NT?
grin.gif

070809_hardaway_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Ah! You Mad?
Yall Bamma's Crack Me Up
laugh.gif
....... @*@ I Got To Be MadAbout? All I'm Sayin Is GET OUTSIDE Duke, Go For A Walk, Play Hopscotch With The Other School Yard Kiddies, Read ABook, Get A Hobby, DO SOMETHING! You In Here Posting 2-6 Times Per Page EVERYPage In A Thread For A Shoe That You Think "Looks Like Garbage"........... Sounds Like It's Time For Some Friends OUTSIDE Of The Computer G
eyes.gif

swerv1n
you Beastin for a pair of kix you dont even like .
SMH @ u for blaming a pair of kix (pro's)for your degenerate back problems.
You should of kept that to your self.
Thats why you dont like pro??????
alien.gif

same f'ing shoe they provide just about the same support and cushioning.
Just go buy these you thirsty beast.
WomensShoes-MBTMBTWomensMWalkPinkNEW_large_image1_18353.gif

To all my annoying fans who are obsessed wit me.....
laugh.gif
...... yeah i mightcop these....AND..? And yeah i talk junk about em cause theyre garbage but sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do to make a garbage shoe look and feel good if ithas potential.
So.....my Pearls wont be Pros when i get done wit em.....
laugh.gif
....theymight not be 1's either but as long as that ugly swoosh is gone i'm good.... but its funny to see how mad u guys get about what i do to mine....relaxit'll be ok
Originally Posted by egaroc1

swerv1n
SMH @ u for blaming a pair of kix (pro's)for your back problems.
You should of kept that to your self.
keep it to myself for what...? To make u feel better about a pair of kicks u like...i dont think so homie. I aint got nothin to hide on here.I'm not gonna come in here and be fake.....i tell it like it is..... if u hide the truth on NT cause u scared of the flame then u got issues noob

^^^ whats funny...? how u left out the rest of what i wrote......
smh.gif
......weak.......and you vet too...? not surprising at all

Everyone should just put him on ignore.
Seems like this dude has no life outside of NT.

Not comin at dude crazy or nothin, but son, go get some friends....a girl...somethin.

You OD'n with the amount of useless and repetitive posts.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Seems like this dude has no life outside of NT.
Not comin at dude crazy or nothin, but son, go get some friends....a girl...somethin.
You OD'n with the amount of useless and repetitive posts.

Why people gotta hate cause i have an opinion about a shoe......since i dont like Pros i have no life and since i have a NT account i have nolife yet u got more posts than me....prolly been a member longer than me so who has no life u might wanna check yourself pimp.. Coming in here all headstrong.....dudes base their egos off a post count......
laugh.gif
...... feel allaccomplished dont u.......wack juice

I'll be back n here when some solid info drop.......to much thin skin in here....this thread gettin bout as lame as these dudeshatin......peace.....
glasses.gif

I'm not goin to feed into you, because honestly, you are corny to me.

When did I mention post count? For bein here for about 9 years, my post count is actually small compared to what you post !@!#%% have in spans of a few months.

And on top of that, you say the same thing in each and every post.

But do you son, I won't go back and forth with you because like i said, you real corny....sorta like the lame type.

hey guys, lets hold hands and talk about foamposites and sing songs ;D
anyways, i wouldnt be surprised if they just appear at the store. dont forget how the silver foam pro retro didnt have pics until they showed up in stores.

Back
Top Bottom