Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

The color is aight, but let's not forget the morons at nike that made it a HOH exclusive thnx alot morons!!! Now I have to pay over retail b/c of **@kinidiots... ridiculous 300-350 for foams now!!! Sometimes I just feel like dropping a nuclear bomb on NIKE HQ's..... I'm out....

Hmmm they are a bit of a disappointment. But if i had the chance i would probably grab them. Oh well House of Hoops Denver should be coming soon in the next 30to 50 years.

sick.gif

they suck. all this hype for nothing. the ogs look better. BPs version looks better.

i don't have money anyway. mayonnaise + ice

smh nike.

icey soles and yellow shoes, usually its the other way around, nike is laying an egg on these.

I am actually feeling these. The upper color change isn't that bad and is made up for with the clear sole. With that said I probably won't be able tocop because there's no HOH near me. If anybody wants to help me out PM me

they actually switch up the sole color and the upper color of the original version?
it looked kinda off...
still like the original version much more... more white upper instead of yellowish or creamish or whtever u called... and + gum sole...
the original version killed these badly...
thought they wud release the original color... but now... gotta consider about it~ may need to go there n take a look at it first...

Back
Top Bottom