Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

laugh.gif
^

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not feeling the clear soles on these with the Pearl upper...

I thought that no show would be wack with an icy sole... I stand corrected...
hey a putting in work sighting... havent seen u since the eggplant foams thread. u were the 1 dude everyone was rooting for to get ur size
happy.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Lrrr wrote:

Lrrr wrote:

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn't Sit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.
am i the only person that gets a headache trying to read this +$!@?

^It's Called The "Ignore" Button.... Use It And Stop Whining Like A Little Biotch Already
eyes.gif

its like you're trying to be a moron though...what the hell do you gain from taking the time to capitalize the first leter of each word
laugh.gif

Hmmmm.... Probably About The Same Thing You Gain By Constantly Commenting On My Posts...NOTHING! ....Like I Said Before, If It Truely Bothers You That Much Hit The "Ignore" Button And Move It Along Already Chauncey...Otherwise, Get Yourself A Freeze Pop And COOL DOWN Over There You Bird @ss N_.... You In Here Riding My Dillz So Much I'ma Start Calling You "Vlasic"
grin.gif

roll.gif

they need a damn HOH in the Bay Area, i got to pay resale prices for these SMH X 1000000

Lrrr wrote:

Lrrr wrote:

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn't Sit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.

^It's Called The "Ignore" Button.... Use It And Stop Whining Like A Little Biotch Already
eyes.gif

its like you're trying to be a moron though...what the hell do you gain from taking the time to capitalize the first leter of each word
laugh.gif

Hmmmm.... Probably About The Same Thing You Gain By Constantly Commenting On My Posts...NOTHING! ....Like I Said Before, If It Truely Bothers You That Much Hit The "Ignore" Button And Move It Along Already Chauncey...Otherwise, Get Yourself A Freeze Pop And COOL DOWN Over There You Bird @ss N_.... You In Here Riding My Dillz So Much I'ma Start Calling You "Vlasic"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Lrrr wrote:

Lrrr wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

the pickle response > the you mad response

really looks like they were oxidized yellow similar to the columbia XI and i dont like the look partly because of that. I live right next to HOH but I wont anddont have time to camp anyways. if im gonna pay 2 bills, im gonna pay 2 bills for the eggplant joints that dropped a few months back. these look wack

those pearls are not as hot as the eggplants but still very nice

i wish i lived in new york like i used to 8 yrs ago

you dont have to reformat your posts by centering and font size changing...this is just the internet

im glad these aren't what i expected them to be because that benifits my wallet. i just can't do that off white color on those foams. oh well ill tryand get a pair of the 2002 retros if i can get them for a fair price.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am really going 2 rub it in the faces of NTers after this release is done. I am letting you know now.

this is niketalk though...even if they come out better than the OG's themselves, folks will still spite you off the strength. its the NT way
tired.gif

HOH LA campers?
when r u guys going to camp?
i m wondering how long the line wud be on these release...

Back
Top Bottom