Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Damn I was planning on making the drive from Hartford, CT. I grew up on Ray Allen met the dude at Uconn when I was 8 and I just graduated from there. If anyonecan hook up a size 12 for $250 , let me know. If not, I fully understand. (by the way I have never made a request in a post, but I really was planning onmaking this trip.)

People act like little children I swear, over sneaks.
laugh.gif

If its 1 per customer just head out there and get a pair for yourself.

Originally Posted by alsquared

They're making people come back at 4 pm. This is so stupid.
being out there so early was pretty stupid too

Originally Posted by alsquared

They're making people come back at 4 pm. This is so stupid.
!%*+ is dumb
smh.gif
. I want these but i aint gonna bring myself to bestressed over some kicks
laugh.gif
. Running back and forth for no reason.

DAMN that is crazy how they did this ... Hope everyone gets their pairs ....

Keeping my fingers crossed and LOOT on FRANK ... BRING SOME HOME G .....

We have to come back at 4 because the area is showing respect for Malcolm X's birthday. The whole block is cled until then :stoneface: if you think it for no reason

Honestly, people have good chances of STILL getting them... im number 85, some people already got their pairs, the rest have to come at 4 ... But they saidtheir numbers are "strong" ... hope everyone gets theirs....hohny

Some of ya'll are looking real lame in this thread right now.
laugh.gif
Getting my team together.

^^8 .. they are not reopening the store until 4, but you know the streets have to get cleared and everything so u can take a chance

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Reason why that logic applied to the purple foams won't hold true here is that they are HoH exclusives and are extremely limited...purple foams were everywhere and still goin for 260+ online..they will go up higher overtime...these pear...I mean tan foams will be over 300 and may drop a bit but I wouldn't be surprised if they stay over 300+
Yeah, these are similar to the Army's, and these have more hypebeast because of the Eggplants

Back
Top Bottom