Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

ill give the blue griffeys vvvvvnds worn once and the black griffeys vnds worn 5 times both size 10.5 for the foams size 10.5 or 11 hit me up we could work adeal out

freshizbck - nice pics.
pimp.gif

joints look kinda gold to me.....not my flavor but i will say the white looked way better IMO.....they killed the ice sole with that dark pearl

all of Nt was there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

being in the 400s FTL
laugh.gif

we will see how things turn out tomorrow.

congrats to everyone who copped. lightning IVs were :hta
too many griffs n foams
laugh.gif

craziest release in nYC by far. 500+ people easy.cops shut it down
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

so its safe to say hohny is sold out????
yea pretty much, there was a lady wit glasses who worked there telling people that they had 1600 pairs lol.. she was saying this to get people togo home and not complain so much when the cops were telling them to clear out

I'm not gonna lie, I need these bad. I think I'm gonna pass on some stuff I was planning to pick up this weekend in order to get these. I think I'mgonna pull the trigger on ebay. I just keep asking myself this, should I pick up some ds 99 white cement 4's, or raging bull pack along with some air max2009, or this foam release? Hmmmmm.

i like these joints, think i'll try to get em for the low low when all the hype and hoopla dies, cuz some of yall is out of control
tired.gif

Damn I forgot these were re-releasing. But wow these joints are just not messin with the Pearls at all. I don't wear mine that often but I would prefer myused pair over a new one of these any day.

shout out to the NTers i met today... good times, FRESHKNICKS, BKLYNSTYLEBABY...good looking out yall and SYLVESTERMCGRIZZ for the updates

You guys remember the Variant Power Ranger toys that less fortunate kids had to play with?
The color reminds me of that.

im glad i didn't waste my time goin up their, because these joints are horrible IMO.
sick.gif
smh.gif

everyone who wanted them got, i hope.
but judging from the ebay listing that will be goin up, i guess i should say - everyone who wanted them to sell got theirs ..lol..

Back
Top Bottom