• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i know what xavi sees in ferran but he def hasn't shown it this szn. hes way out of form.

Sane given a water bottle then immediately slams it to the ground before going into the tunnel. So wasteful of a beverage :smh:

Even though we lost I'm glad Barca showed some fight against a team they've looked lost against psychologically. A few things go our way and the game would have at least ended up tied. Hope Xavi is able to study this game to work on the opportunities and make the team stronger. This is a good barometer of where the team is and I trust Xavi can make the adjustments needed to help make the team better.

GG.
game was lost in 5 minutes. thought barca played well. missed some really big chances early on but credit to nuer. bastard.
lewy picked the worst game to look normal.
loved kounde's performance. pocketed mane. great player.
xavi has phased out everyone from the old barca regime except busi. it's finally time.

musiala is the truth. world class. between him and pedri they look to be the cream of the crop.

GG.
game was lost in 5 minutes. thought barca played well. missed some really big chances early on but credit to nuer. bastard.
lewy picked the worst game to look normal.
loved kounde's performance. pocketed mane. great player.
xavi has phased out everyone from the old barca regime except busi. it's finally time.

musiala is the truth. world class. between him and pedri they look to be the cream of the crop.

Taking Sergio out, what’s your preferred midfield?

Back
Top Bottom