• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
the idea for a Da Prem All-Star game is stupid. Some of us here already think that international friendlies are meaningless matches and the all-star game is another one. heggsy heggsy will never see the players from his club picked to be all-stars because the north and south teams will be all from the top 6 clubs :lol:

There’s nothing Klopp hates more than overscheduling fixtures, so I’m not surprised he went so hard on Boehly for this :lol:

Don’t see anything wrong with an all star game..do it when the seasons over. Players wouldn’t take it that serious. Guarantee everyone would like it after the first one 🤷‍♂️

Don’t see anything wrong with an all star game..do it when the seasons over. Players wouldn’t take it that serious. Guarantee everyone would like it after the first one 🤷‍♂️
They have testimonials and Soccer Aid for a reason. People should watch that if they want "all star" games.

All about who they decide to replace him with. Think the foundation is there for a decent team
Big facts.

Long gone are the days of Mateja Kezman being their star striker. The money is there to continue growing their squad and club prestige. The perennial runners up.

Seems like every time somebody scores a goal near VVD he's in that same stance

1663129589886.png

Lol people really underrate RM’s young core, glad this bozo journo got checked

Nusa becomes the first player born in 05 to score in the CL. there still hasn't been a player born in 04 that has done it yet

They keep stats for everything. Waiting for a stat on first to eat gassy food and not fart and score in a match :lol:

I'm just here for the...

Cazoo Skills Challenge
Bet365 Crossbar Challenge
Etihad Keeper Challenge
FX Pro Freekick Challenge
AIA Penalty Challenge

I agree with Klopp.

Bet you weren't expecting that tomdiginson tomdiginson

Boehly is starting with this ******** already, just leave it alone. It's almost as if the premier league isn't the most watched sports league in the world.

I might well be biased, as a match going fan, we don't need this. Or games in the **** end of China, or wherever.

Onto other things, if you're a betting man, Son hasn't scored in 9 games, so get big money on him to score at least 2 against us at the weekend.

Rodgers Out.

Back
Top Bottom