• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
all-star game is the dumb as hell. it's another cash grab on an already oversaturated schedule.
americans doing their best to turn this sport in to one of their own

nigeria jersey is doing too much

I guarantee you Boehly has already suggested bringing back the MLS penalty 1v1s for the Prem.

….would be lowkey fire :lol:

Meh...

They did it better in Brazil

nike-mens-med-robben-netherlands_1_26f4d9d2f7877fdfc176bb3999d791ef.jpg

Last edited:
He’s right. At least the other American owners have stayed in their lane. This clown comes in, tries to get his manager to play with a 4-4-3 formation, and now wants an all-star game

giphy.gif

Revolutionary! No needed for goalkeeper! :lol:

The worst part is that Boehly used Mo Salah and KDB for examples about Cobham grads. I was like ugh they weren't from Cobham

As much as I like Boehly's vision about the club. He needs to chill out for a while

the idea for a Da Prem All-Star game is stupid. Some of us here already think that international friendlies are meaningless matches and the all-star game is another one. @heggsy will never see the players from his club picked to be all-stars because the north and south teams will be all from the top 6 clubs :lol:

PL All-Star is so weird to me

Imagine I have to cheer for the same team with other London team supporters in the PL
disgust-ryan-reynolds.gif

Not sure if you know about this. Rules for the MLB All-Star require at least one player from every team

Chelsea went from having a sensible smart businessman for the head of their club to this boneheaded tool.

giphy.gif

couple goofy questions for the guys that are still playing.
Do get different insoles for your cleats to help with comfort? If so, do they help and do you replace the stock insole with the new one or lay it on top?...

Something I’d like to see with pens is that it either ends in a goal or a goal kick, think it’s ridiculous when the player who just had it saved still gets rewarded with a tap in goal
makes senses and i know we've talked about this before but the person who gets fouled should def take the penalty

Something I’d like to see with pens is that it either ends in a goal or a goal kick, think it’s ridiculous when the player who just had it saved still gets rewarded with a tap in goal

Nah it’s just fine the way it is. If the goalie keeps the ball live and his defenders don’t follow the shot, then they deserve whatever happens next.

Feel like this Leipzig match will be closely played, I'd don't know much about their midfield, but what they have upfront can certainly cause problems

Back
Top Bottom