• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
In response to lack of ball touches critiques, Haaland told the interviewer that his dream is to touch the ball 5 times and score 5 :lol:

To be fair he doesn’t touch the ball much whatsoever, but is it even an issue when he scores absurd numbers like that? Besides, him being on the pitch at all must be terrifying for the defenders. There’s both that feeling of inevitably conceding and him always being a goal threat even with little to no touches.
TAP. IN. MERCHANT.

You know We’ve always heard two diff trains of thought/arguments on that. Some ppl swear your cf needs to drop back and be involved in the build up. While others will say you need to be in front of goal and run the channels. Whatever your choice is, he scores GOALS, so he’s doing something right.

I wish Chelsea had someone who ran the channels and was in front of goal. Auba and Havertz love coming back and linking instead of scoring

Thought it would be Lukaku or Werner |l

That “Goalie Wars” thing was ridiculous….

I need to see more :lol:

What else did the MLS do in the beginning? :lol:

I really liked the Figo documentary. I felt Figo was pressured to join RM but it worked out for him in the end. I wonder if Young Flo was really gonna pay all those membership fees if Figo never pulled up? :lol:

Last edited:
I really liked the Figo documentary. I felt Figo was pressured RM but it worked out for him in the end. I wonder if Young Flo was really gonna pay all those membership fees if Figo never pulled up? :lol:

It was a good documentary.

Figo is just a pathological liar.

And I don’t believe for one second that “if he could do it all over again he’d do the same thing.”

Bro looked like he was about to cry the day he signed for Real Madrid. He never wanted to go there.

I don’t understand why he just won’t come out and say it. He sounds like a huge sucker throughout it all.

I wonder what that clown who said that about Vini was saying when Griezman was out here doing this

5ED6E272-EE72-445D-AC17-4891B6942F8A.gif

We know the answer to that tho

I really liked the Figo documentary. I felt Figo was pressured to join RM but it worked out for him in the end. I wonder if Young Flo was really gonna pay all those membership fees if Figo never pulled up? :lol:
Some radio host admitting Flo never said and he just made up is crazy 😂 I think Flo would've had to pay all those season tickets.

David Beckham is right up there with the Monarchy at being just the absolute worst.

List would go something like…

1) Prince Andrew
2) King Charles
3) David Beckham

Back
Top Bottom