• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Graham Hunter talked about that straight up racist **** being thrown at Vini, highlighting an exchange with Aguirre on the touchline during last week's win. We all know why mediocre Spanish defenders dislike getting led a merry dance by a young Brazilian phenom.

Have never liked Aguirre, either.

Yeah, I don’t really care that he went to look at the Queens casket. It’s part of history. If I were there and the line was reasonable, I’d go look too. I don’t necessarily support the royal family or care cause they are in England and we are in the US. But, I’d go look for the hell of it.

You know how we talk about Englanders being overrated.

That all started with Beckham. He’s the reason.

People in America have no idea who Gerard or Scholes are but they sure know who David Beckham is. And Gerard and Scholes were way better than Beckham ever dreamed of being.

Agree with everything you just said. Part of it is because he’s good looking. I don’t hate the guy for it though.

20220916_140336.jpg
20220916_140338.jpg
20220916_140343.jpg
20220916_140344.jpg

Yeah, I don’t really care that he went to look at the Queens casket. It’s part of history. If I were there and the line was reasonable, I’d go look too. I don’t necessarily support the royal family or care cause they are in England and we are in the US. But, I’d go look for the hell of it.

That’s not why I think he’s the worst.

He’s the worst because he’s the most overrated player of all time.

I think because he is so good looking ppl play down how good he was (short stint) on the pitch. Mans was a balon dor runner up. That damn sure wasn’t voted on by ppl that wanted to suck him off.

Please define reasonable

Official Statement
09/16/2022

Real Madrid CF rejects all kinds of racist and xenophobic expressions and behaviors in the field of football, sport and life in general, such as the regrettable and unfortunate comments made in recent hours against our player Vinicius Junior.

Real Madrid wants to show all its love and support for Vinicius Junior, a player who understands football as an attitude towards life based on joy, respect and sportsmanship.

Football, which is the most global sport that exists, must be an example of values and coexistence.

The club has instructed its legal services to take legal action against anyone who uses racist expressions towards our players.

Back
Top Bottom