• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Omg what a cheeky goal against an all time gk.

That might be the moment to set off Darwin Liverpool career

20230221_151134.jpg

Miami, LA, and Austin are all better places than St. Louis (to have soccer team & in general)

What do you mean? :lol:

I have no issues with them at all.

But ST.LOUIS, MOSSOUREHHH?? :smh:
None of those teams deserved it. Miami because they didn't even have a plot of land when they got the franchise; LA because it's a corporate shell for the league; Austin because they straight up tried to steal the team from Columbus but when that failed Garber made a special exception for the owner. All garbage.

Phoenix and Las Vegas have better shouts for a new franchise than St Louis too. Dedicated and passionate fanbases. Oh and they have actual teams that play soccer. And exist.

None of those teams deserved it. Miami because they didn't even have a plot of land when they got the franchise; LA because it's a corporate shell for the league; Austin because they straight up tried to steal the team from Columbus but when that failed Garber made a special exception for the owner. All garbage.

Phoenix and Las Vegas have better shouts for a new franchise than St Louis too. Dedicated and passionate fanbases. Oh and they have actual teams that play soccer. And exist.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I’m not familiar with MLS politics. :lol:

I just know which cities are better.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I’m not familiar with MLS politics. :lol:

I just know which cities are better.
Also yes, all of the cities who got clubs before St Louis are absolutely better for both living and soccer culture :lol: We agree 100% there.

MLS politics are hilarious. In a "Jackie Chan wtf" meme kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom