• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
They injured , or just talk back to Pep in a way he didn’t like after the Forest game?

Edit: Also I hate that these games are on at the same time.

every year i say the same thing....gonna try to watch some mls...i catch one or two games and then just give up
Who you watching? Cause if you want cogent link-up play and creative ball movement to lead into exciting attacking plays... not many options across the league :lol:

But LAFC, Philly and Austin (at least last szn) and sometimes Seattle are good for that a couple times a game. Too many teams just don't have the quality to be exciting tho.

nervous about today, id be lying if I said I was convinced at the last two results but let's go.

So Rio visited Carrington yesterday for an interview with Bruno

He revealed what that pointing to temple celebration Rashford does finally means :lol:

At 19:49

Say's it symbolizes a change in mentality

if we get knocked out by psg I'm guessing tuchel will be our manager next year. he's probably waiting to see what happens here before making his decision

Starting an 18 year old in a CL knockout tie against the defending CL winners? No pressure kid :lol:

Not in the XI but it looks like Kroos made the squad finally after initially being left out of the travelling squad list

Neymar doesn't even have a pokerface :rofl:

Neymar-shocked GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

just got kicked out of a Liverpool bar for wearing my Madrid gear. lol. Didn’t even know bars get so butthurt with that kind of stuff
What clowns :lol: I get in some cases not letting folks into bars for derbies or smth, and only in local spots. But come on thats so extra :lol:

Who you watching? Cause if you want cogent link-up play and creative ball movement to lead into exciting attacking plays... not many options across the league :lol:

But LAFC, Philly and Austin (at least last szn) and sometimes Seattle are good for that a couple times a game. Too many teams just don't have the quality to be exciting tho.
DC United :ohwell:

Also KDB not traveling....I assume its a knock thing. If Pep alienates him....we got issues

Back
Top Bottom