• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’d take Maldini. Who do you guys choose?
A2914AFB-10CF-49A5-B9A1-E9ACF7D5F0EA.jpeg

Tbf, he played on some of the most stacked squads in history back in Spain :lol:

The step up in intensity is something that just about everyone does mention though when they join from another league

Tbf, he played on some of the most stacked squads in history back in Spain :lol:

The step up in intensity is something that just about everyone does mention though when they join from another league

Seriously this speaks to Modric and Kroos more then anything. You went from that all your career to Fred-Mctominay-Bruno

I know the premier league is intense but some times i think people mistake rough/foul prone with intense. I think skill level and styles of play is just a different conversation then "games are more difficult". Way too much nuance there

Seriously this speaks to Modric and Kroos more then anything. You went from that all your career to Fred-Mctominay-Bruno

I know the premier league is intense but some times i think people mistake rough/foul prone with intense. I think skill level and styles of play is just a different conversation then "games are more difficult". Way too much nuance there
Modric was average in the premier league at Tottenham before he went to la liga

modric was good but he wasn’t great.. I remember he was labeled the worst Madrid transfer ever… thought he was gonna be great (United wanted him) but not this great. Credit to him

Back
Top Bottom