• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nah. I've been spotting quality for years on here. Y'all were clowning vinicius two seasons ago. I said he was the goods.

I said Lewa was washed and Barca was wasting their money in the summer. Said Ferran was a bum before it became obvious. Said Auba was overrated back when he was at Arsenal.

Real went and got Linda Caicedo when I've been saying for months she's the best female player out there and the potential to be the greatest.
Tbf you called hazard too

So they don’t want to use VAR to make the correct call because they don’t want to overrule the ref? How does that make sense
Just an ego thing for the refs

So they don’t want to use VAR to make the correct call because they don’t want to overrule the ref? How does that make sense

I didn't understand that either. Thought that was the point of VAR, to less the chance of human error in close calls.

They only use VAR to overrule the ref if it's an Arsenal goal. If Saka gets hit from behind where even an NFL ref throws a flag, it's nothing.

He’s a pensioner
He's old but his work rate could probably help someone like Iheanacho out a lot more than whatever their wingers provide.

Tete is like the only one out there who looks even potentially threatening out there, they get nothing from everyone else.

Also no way Soyuncu is worse than Faes rn, dude is an accident waiting to happen anytime attackers go at him or he has possession

not-like-this-the-matrix.gif

Back
Top Bottom