• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
At this rate, Chelsea will break the PL record for fewest goals ever scored in a season unless they manage to score 24 goals over the final 14 matches...

Stellini now 5-0-0 when subbing for Conte

Chelsea is a disaster in the final third. No threat.

He's been forced upon a hundred new players midseason and told to cook up a miracle without any bit of continuity :lol:

That's a hard ask for anyone.

Facts of the matter is that Tuchel never should've been sacked to begin with but Boehly made his bed and tied himself to Potter. He owes him at least a full preseason with all these new players to really find this teams identity. Damn near impossible to do midseason with the games coming fast and furious twice a week
I get all of that and I’m not even asking for results. I’m not asking for top 4 or even top 6. So it’s not even the losses that are bothering me.

But these performances are relegation level performances. If you have any type of quality as a manger, you should be able to get this squad to produce better performances even if in a losing effort.

20230226_103133.jpg

I get all of that and I’m not even asking for results. I’m not asking for top 4 or even top 6. So it’s not even the losses that are bothering me.

But these performances are relegation level performances. If you have any type of quality as a manger, you should be able to get this squad to produce better performances even if in a losing effort.
Good point on the broadcast there, average 4 changes to the starting lineup per game since Potter arrived? That’s absurd, make a decision.

This is the worst performance I've seen from Enzo since he got here. He dyed his hair back to normal and he's turned into Danny Drinkwater.

Kinda surprised but not shocked to see Rash starting, glad his knock wasn't too bad after all.

Even though it's Karius in a cup final, I expect him to play like Lev Yashin today like all these keeper seem to turn iintoagainst United :lol:

English men just don’t make good Managers at Top Clubs. It’s just facts.

Boehly didn’t know that. He came into the Chelsea with his ignorant and arrogant American sensibilities.

He needs to accept the fact he was wrong and terminate Potter IMMEDIATELY.

Back
Top Bottom