• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I really think the ref isn’t sending him off cause he felt Emerson escalated it when he had no business getting involved anyway. Doesn’t excuse what Ziyech did per say but that’s gotta be the refs mindset

Jesus these refs really trying to out ****house each other weekly

Also wasn’t a red.. case did less but we can’t be this soft

Yeah I’m honestly tired of any type of physicality being a red.

Fam barely touched Emerson. Then of course Emerson hits the ground and acts like he was straight punched in the jaw. FOH.

Jesus these refs really trying to out ****house each other weekly

Also wasn’t a red.. case did less but we can’t be this soft
The refereeing is a disgrace every week, they've sent folks off for less this season and there's not even any explanation ever given.

For as wealthy as the league, they seemingly don't have any consistent standard to follow especially when it comes to VAR.

I really think the ref isn’t sending him off cause he felt Emerson escalated it when he had no business getting involved anyway. Doesn’t excuse what Ziyech did per say but that’s gotta be the refs mindset
He didn’t send him off because it wasn’t deliberate. He shoved his shoulder and follow through hit his face

Let’s goooooooo

Skipp of all people :lol:
Great teamwork for the goal too

As much as I'd like to continue to laugh at Chelsea, I hope they equalizer and the match ends up in a draw for the sake of the table :lol:

Kepa should be doing better on that goal and Enzo should’ve just left it for Kepa. Chelsea looked shell shocked

Back
Top Bottom