Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
remember spains whole squad dipped too
Yea seems everyone in the women's game is fed up with the conditions they've had to put up with over the years.

Some haven't been the exact same as the resignations of stars like with France but we've seen open revolts against their federations with Spain, Canada, Japan, Haiti, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Jamaica and Nigeria.

More power to them, could force FIFA's hand to finally step in with the WC coming up in a few months

If it’s money.. My only issue is there is no arguing there is less money in women’s football. So less money coming in equals less money available to pay. The whole notion that their pay should be equal to men always has that glaring flaw

If it’s money.. My only issue is there is no arguing there is less money in women’s football. So less money coming in equals less money available to pay. The whole notion that their pay should be equal to men always has that glaring flaw
There's a lot of ****** up things in the women's, like all the day to day ****, harassment, the artificial turf causes cancer, that's just what I know on the surface.

There's a lot of ****ed up things in the women's, like all the day to day ****, harassment, the artificial turf causes cancer, that's just what I know on the surface.
Yup, goes beyond the wage discussion tbh. There's so much wrong institutionally as well

There's a lot of ****ed up things in the women's, like all the day to day ****, harassment, the artificial turf causes cancer, that's just what I know on the surface.
Oh for sure. Just feel like lately the U.S media focuses on just the wages, when there is far more issues

Leao mentioning the clubs smh.. that’s all I need to know

England always gets the weather knock when I swear Germany had equally bad or maybe even worse weather

Leão needs to hush up, he’s losing leverage in getting a deal.

We all know it’s better to live in Milan than it is in England.

No need to say it out loud, yet. :lol:

It's a matter of 15 million being owed to Sporting from when the Ultras beat up the sqaud, I think Gab said the best solution is the clubs he signed for Lille, Milan (and possibly the future club) to just split the cost.

Need to get back at Everton and smack them up today
No other acceptable outcome. Eddie needs to get a goal and get his **** together.

Seeing Trossard starting up top again. Kind of surprised but maybe Eddie's coming on as a sub or something.

Last edited:

Thank god Rash is getting rested today.

Fredemiro and the starting CB's + Shaw too with view of Anfield this weekend

for spain it wasn’t money it was the way the coach was treating the players

The French women's tram stuff dates back a few years, been a ****show under Diacre

Here's a thread rundown on the long list of issues under her tenure and her continued alienation of their best players that's culminated in her freezing some of them out then losing the other best players and their longtime captain of almost 10 years as a result.

The FFF have made a mess of their own after dismissing all the complaints over the years without taking any action and standing by and backing her while her tenure's been described as a 'reign of terror' in France...

The now dismissed and disgraced ex-president of the federation, Le Graet, was her main ally who covered for and protected her this whole time in the face of all of it. Not a surprise either given all the stuff he covered up within the FFF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom