• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pogback officially after 315 days :pimp:

Juve have got all their best players out on the pitch together for once

Been watching the Turin derby this afternoon and I can't say I see it with Vlahovic anymore tbh

He's had great chances this game that he's messed up. Gotta check the comparison in conversion rate but he looked so much more clinical and deadly back at Fiorentina. More mobile too.

Not sure what it is about the step up to Juve that's had him come back to earth when he looked like a world beater prior.

His first touch is still nasty and he's got skill and attributes but been missing that cutting edge in the box at Juve so far.

You guys really thought there was a difference between Atleti and RM fans.

These are the SAME people. Brothers in arms.

RM fans are actually probably the crazier ones in the family.

You’re equating twitter/IG harassment from cats that could be in South Asia and Wyoming to Atleti fans en masse hanging a doll of Vinícius off a bridge and mob mentality racism that their captain helped incite at the Wanda? And saying RM fans in 2023 are probably crazier than that?

You’re equating twitter/IG harassment from cats that could be in South Asia and Wyoming to Atleti fans en masse hanging a doll of Vinícius off a bridge and mob mentality racism that their captain helped incite at the Wanda? And saying RM fans in 2023 are probably crazier than that?

What’s a difference between an Atleti fan from Madrid and a RM fan from Madrid?

Please enlighten me.

I’d love to hear this.

You guys really thought there was a difference between Atleti and RM fans.

These are the SAME people. Brothers in arms.

RM fans are actually probably the crazier ones in the family.

People forget that the Bernabeau has a well-documented history of racist chanting. Wasn’t it 2014 or 15 that they got part of their stadium closed off for it? That’s not ancient history or the only time they’ve caught flack for it. Florentino had to ban ultras from the stadium because of the widespread violent and racist behavior. Not saying they were the only club with racist fans, but I’ve been noticing a lot of RM fans blaming “Bangladeshis and Indians” for racism as if they’re the ones at the stadiums throughout Spain :lol:

Last edited:
Was a good derby in the first half, 4 goals, but Juve have really turned it on in the 2nd half.

Bremer scored off a corner and now Rabiot off another set piece into the box and it's looking comfortable for them rn.

Was trying to figure out what you were getting out. I think I got it now. Are you saying RM fans haven't had instances of displaying racism in person?

People forget that the Bernabeau has a well-documented history of racist chanting. Wasn’t it 2014 or 15 that they got part of their stadium closed off for it? That’s not ancient history or the only time they’ve caught flack for it. Florentino had to ban ultras from the stadium because of the widespread violent and racist behavior. Not saying they were the only club with racist fans, but I’ve been noticing a lot of RM fans blaming “Bangladeshis and Indians” for racism as if they’re the ones at the stadiums throughout Spain :lol:

What a PR move.

Blaming other countries half way around the world for Spainards being Spaniards.

Zaragoza has always been in my target sights ever since those chants against Eto'o and he wanted to walk off

madristas racially abusing their own players is wild while their own players are trying to stop the racial abuse on vinicius from other fans

he really shouldn't have apologized. sad state of football fandom

Surprise surprise, Madristas being racist? Who could have predicted ? A team with a history and fans with a specific identity and pride they feel for a group, does sound a bit familiar to other radical groups no?

Tldr what you’re prob remembering is Flo cut ties with racist ultras and had them replaced with groups required to “renounce violence and the expression of racist, homophobic, or intolerant ideas and messages.”

And that is the difference between Atleti and RM in ‘23. Yes they’re from the same city of Madrid but institutionally promote/punish different values.

He passed the Stoke test

Would be a deal that makes sense two years from now when Alaba & Rudigers contracts are about to end.

Bayern fans always upset lol

Still think white colored 3 stripes would work better

I mean we just paid, what, $250 for the Y-3 Madrid top?

Adidas really wylin out here, but even worse theyre selling out.

Also, it appears Vini is inheriting the 7 next season, he’s earned a real number.

I mean we just paid, what, $250 for the Y-3 Madrid top?

Adidas really wylin out here, but even worse theyre selling out.

Also, it appears Vini is inheriting the 7 next season, he’s earned a real number.

It's crazy that Bayern been with adidas with the longest out the big clubs and this is the first drop with the retro logo.

I do feel for Fati but I agree with an earlier post about this being his new normal. Very early agree to have the meniscus removed. Barca has handled his recovery wrong.

Vini would do the 7 well. Wonder what that means for Mbappe though.

Last edited:
I do feel for Fati but I agree with an earlier post about this being his new normal. Very early agree to have the meniscus removed. Barca has handled his recovery wrong.

Vini would do the 7 well. Wonder what that means for Mbappe though.
fati is just as strong and fast as he was before the injury though. sounds like you aren’t a physician

the problem with fati is all mental

Back
Top Bottom