• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pep Fraudiola is partly to blame for this trend of recently retired players thinking they can coach first division teams.
it's odd you think pep is to blame for other pro athletes wanting to be managers
60% of the time, your logic is puzzling all of the time.

but anyways
arteta is leading his league
xavi is leading his league
kompany is leading his league

it's odd you think pep is to blame for other pro athletes wanting to be managers
60% of the time, your logic is puzzling all of the time.

but anyways
arteta is leading his league
xavi is leading his league
kompany is leading his league
Lmfaooooo

giphy.webp

His fall off has been crazy

Would be his 3rd of the season if Rash wins. He had 5 goals in 4 games in February

Conte's been in hospital and at home recovering in Italy and gets nominated :lol:, should be his deputy

Unsurprisingly was quiet about Pep’s disturbing racism yesterday after being concerned about racism from random Madrid fans just the day prior though. Almost like his true concern is a Barca agenda.
as you were about your own fans racism towards your own players but wanna call out everyone in la liga’s fans and players

but to my point was i wrong? nope

ronaldinhos son actually good? barca don’t got money for these PR transfers

no christensen, dembele, pedri, or lewa for el clasico. xavi gonna have to do something special today

as you were about your own fans racism towards your own players but wanna call out everyone in la liga’s fans and players

but to my point was i wrong? nope

Not true. Addressed by myself and at least one other RM fan.

Just seems disingenuous and more concerned with using racism for an agenda when on Tuesday you have something to say, conveniently Wednesday you don’t, then Thursday here you are again.

Back
Top Bottom