• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

I get his point, young Quaresma probably would've gone for 80-100m today easy.

Still he's one of the last people who should be talking/complaining about todays players :lol:, he had every opportunity in his day and blew it.

He was supposed to be the next great Portuguese player, even better than Ron. At least more talented.

especially after his recent performances and the world cup Bernardo silva is not worth 80
they can’t afford it either way but there’s young midfielders that would make much more sense at a fraction of the cost

honestly seems like bernardo might only look as good at city

is it just me or is Madrid equally as bad as United at moving player on recently?

City acting like me on Grailed.. intentionally setting the price high in hopes of decent offers

Unsurprisingly was quiet about Pep’s disturbing racism yesterday after being concerned about racism from random Madrid fans just the day prior though. Almost like his true concern is a Barca agenda.
News to me. What did Fraudiola do?

it's odd you think pep is to blame for other pro athletes wanting to be managers
60% of the time, your logic is puzzling all of the time.

but anyways
arteta is leading his league
xavi is leading his league
kompany is leading his league

Gabi Jesus showed arteta what a winning mentality is :lol:

Xavi has been dropped in back to back Europa leagues, though the first wasn't his fault

Kompany isn't coaching first division like I said. He's getting experience before making that jump.

as you were about your own fans racism towards your own players but wanna call out everyone in la liga’s fans and players

but to my point was i wrong? nope
Preach cus that no pum pum getting bum just spews garbage out of his mouth

Yea seems everyone in the women's game is fed up with the conditions they've had to put up with over the years.

Some haven't been the exact same as the resignations of stars like with France but we've seen open revolts against their federations with Spain, Canada, Japan, Haiti, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Jamaica and Nigeria.

More power to them, could force FIFA's hand to finally step in with the WC coming up in a few months
They had women playing on artificial turf at the world cup in Canada

Mariano is an enigma. Quit DR national team for hopes of a spain call up, took the 7 shirt, post like he's personally won madrid every trophy after every final.

But I agree, can't blame him. After this season, he goes to some mid-table club and is probably forgotten.

Mariano is an enigma. Quit DR national team for hopes of a spain call up, took the 7 shirt, post like he's personally won madrid every trophy after every final.

But I agree, can't blame him. After this season, he goes to some mid-table club and is probably forgotten.
Hell he could go ride the bench at Rayo and never even have to leave his current residence

Dude is clever, flexes on IG for thots whose DMs he’s in that don’t actually watch matches

RM don’t really have any excuses to not win tonight at home. We’ll see how things actually play out on the pitch though.

I get his point, young Quaresma probably would've gone for 80-100m today easy.

Still he's one of the last people who should be talking/complaining about todays players :lol:, he had every opportunity in his day and blew it.

He was supposed to be the next great Portuguese player, even better than Ron. At least more talented.

They rated him higher at Sporting’s academy than Ronaldo, right?

Back
Top Bottom