• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
the FA should be like other top European countries and make it more affordable to get your coaching license. Also, what good English manager is available that wants the job???/

DK1spw-WkAAU533.jpeg

Screenshot_20241018_130808_Chrome.jpg

apparently Eddie Howe was disappointed that he didn't get a honest look at the English NT job. there was a 10 man list

The one time I’m with the English media. England’s coach should be English. Every country should be coached by a citizen of the country 🤷🏿‍♂️

Under the current rules, it is embarrassing that England have a foreign coach. None of the other top countries are coached by a foreigner. I get it, they feel less than by the appointment.

:lol: :lol:

309, terrific goal record for him as a winger.

Definitely one of the Spurs :emoji_goat:'s at this stage
Consistently outperformed his xG by significant margins almost every season too. Genuinely an incredible finisher.
Feels good to see him put his shooting boots back on today instead of trying to set up others.

Son deserves a statue for us tbh. There's never even been serious reports of him considering to leave, despite the fact he could've walked into any squad looking for a world class left winger.
Kane stayed with us an incredibly unreasonable amount of time for a player of his caliber as well but in his last couple years you'd at least see reports on him looking for a way out. Never any contract issues with Son or nothing either, and he's been underpaid his entire career here compared to other clubs.

And he singlehandedly brought us thousands upon thousands of Korean fans.

Great header but that seems unfair to not let De Ligt at least take the corner. Rules are rules I guess but it didn't seem like more bleeding was actively leaking from the wound by the time he got in corner position, just needed another wipe and he'd probably be fine.

I don't blame them. There was so much blood. Why didn't the medical staff wrap his head up with gauze right away and give him a net-cap? Feels like all that could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom