• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A cdm winning the bdor is deff a product of pep ruining football. I don’t care what you have to say, attackers are more important and transfer fees reflect that. City and Spain both won without him.. he’s the best in his position, sure but the best footballer in the world? No..

Just give it to yamal for the vibes

It’s looking more and more like this was UEFA’s way of trying to humiliate RM. The beef with the super league, and also the beef between Al-Khelaifi and PSG culminating in the free Mbappe transfer and losing the court case trying to not pay him 55m.

We keep winning the UEFA CL so this was their clapback. The award is compromised.

It’s looking more and more like this was UEFA’s way of trying to humiliate RM. The beef with the super league, and also the beef between Al-Khelaifi and PSG culminating in the free Mbappe transfer and losing the court case trying to not pay him 55m.

We keep winning the UEFA CL so this was their clapback. The award is compromised.

I saw this too but I started looking for other sources other than a RM biased twit acct but couldnt find anything.

If this IS legit its pretty clear what this whole thing was.

Back
Top Bottom