• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Those Ruben Amorim rumors have been around forever.

But, na, **** that.

Ruben Amorim can’t go to that dump. They’re going to ruin his career like they do everyone else.

IMG_8937.png

Have a feeling it’s gonna be Xavi…

Has a DM ever won a BdO?

Also…if Trophies are the heaviest weighted of them all wouldn’t Carvajal be in the Top3? Something smells fishy out here.

DM's winning B'Dors...what a time
About damn time. Mediocre numbers for a stacked Madrid squad isn’t enough. The bar for attackers is high and should be.

And Carvajal should be on the podium imo
As much as it pains me to say he’s been brilliant.

Personally I fully get the argument for Vini J was never mad at it and thought he would win. I didn’t think what happened to Brazil on the copa should or would be weighted that much but was clearly wrong about that.

Rodri has a great argument for why it should be him as well. Best player in the world in his position, Arguably best player at his club and certainly most important in many’s eyes. Was great at the euros and won player of the tournament deservedly. He’s a worthy winner and I still think Vini would’ve been too.

Post Messi Ronaldo people gonna have to recalibrate their expectations for what a Balon Dor winner is we got used to two aliens dominating football winning it every year it won’t be like that going forward.

Back
Top Bottom