Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ga-5f0AXgAE6Ypr

Cole :hat Happy to see his name on the list
Yamal 🔥🔥🔥

If vini was consistent for the NT he would’ve won it. But it seems the Madrid pull backfired. Too many great players so it wasn’t that impressive especially when he was so bad for Brazil.

No one can say Rodri doesn’t deserve it. It’s a pretty big gap in points

And what’s amazing is at this point in their careers, Yamal is closer to a balon d or then midbapppe 🔥

6th place at 17 🔥

This is tragic and a robbery. There are so many performances where Vini put the team on his back and did what a BdO does. Nobody can say the same about this Robri. I never once watched this man take over a game last season and thought to myself wow this guy is the best player on the planet right now.

He absolutely did, tell me which matches he made a difference in, we all thought it was wrong he got it

He performed at his level the whole tournament as the best cdm in the world he is except the final he was unlucky to get injured in. There were other people in Spain who had an argument but Rodri certainly wasn’t carried.

Lmao i need Khelaifi’s parlays examined.

This last minute switch would pay millions amongst bookies….AAAND they gotta pay Mbop $55M?

I need a good Trump gif for this very moment.

This is the Messi legacy of the BdO. All these Messi/Pep stans go beyond just rocking their avys on twitter and are pundits/journalists with voting power too. And it’s no secret this group has despised Vini all these years.
You think Barca has more pull in the press than Madrid? lol

Back
Top Bottom