• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Damn Pep didn't want to let Haaland get a shot at a homecoming goal? Just saw he got pulled at the half

Dortmund were stifling 0 space and executed thier plan well to try to get one on the break. We looked out of ideas at times. Also man I wish we still had sterling for games like this instead of Mahrez. Mahrez showing signs of being pre-washed this season so far

Juve need a huge revamp at this point

Aw man I really wish I went to BBP. I'd love to take pics there

Yikes!

Today's match showed why our starting fullbacks are starting lol. Could have used some more shot creation outside of Vini. Camavinga had his best match this season. Nothing much to complain about. 4 matches left, all of them manageable, all should be wins.

Last edited:
Funny enough there's a chance, small but still, that Juve might not even qualify for Europa :lol:

They're tied with Maccabi on points rn and they've got P$G next. If Maccabi pull a tie out of their *** next week, they'll likely take Juve's spot in Europa

No idea that they are in Brooklyn Bridge Park today

BC92B2C2-AF5B-46B2-82A5-6D274D7C687B.gif

It’s because Englishmen introduced the sport to the Rio de la Plata region in the late 1800’s. That’s why you see so many clubs in Argentina and Uruguay with English words in their names

The relationship you’ve guys had with England since Argentina’s inception is something else.

Lots of highs mixed in with lots of lows.

Back
Top Bottom