• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Like most things with England but more lows than anything else.

English have been connected with Argentina for a long time. More só than an average country South American country.

Portugal too for that matter. The Portuguese and English have a treaty that dates back like 600 years. I think it’s the longest treaty in the world.

If you go please call Henry HENREEE. I stayed calling him that during the French WC run
Funny thing is, in college I had a friend with the last name Henry but I called him the french way of saying it even though he pronounced it the english way.

English have been connected with Argentina for a long time. More só than an average country South American country.

Portugal too for that matter. The Portuguese and English have a treaty that dates back like 600 years. I think it’s the longest treaty in the world.
Yeah, Alfonso I (Portugal's first King) is Part French cause his father is Henry of Burgundy. The Burgundies although French, has always been at Odds with the French Throne. And as you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend which is how Burgundies also sided with the British a little bit further down the line.

Yeah, Alfonso I (Portugal's first King) is Part French cause his father is Henry of Burgundy. The Burgundies although French, has always been at Odds with the French Throne. And as you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend which is how Burgundies also sided with the British a little bit further down the line.

You know your stuff homie. :wow:

(It's "Afonso" without the L tho. Everyone always gets that mixed up because of Spanish.)

But yea Portugal and England been allies forever. A very needed ally as well.

The Spanish/Castellano Crown was always lurking waiting for the opportunity to snatch up Portugal like they did the rest of kingdoms in Iberia. We needed all the support.

You know your stuff homie. :wow:

(It's "Afonso" without the L tho. Everyone always gets that mixed up because of Spanish.)

But yea Portugal and England been allies forever. A very needed ally as well.

The Spanish/Castellano Crown was always lurking waiting for the opportunity to snatch up Portugal like they did the rest of kingdoms in Iberia. We needed all the support.
I love history

I need var to make up for the terrible match against inter that cost Barca the tie.

1666783490846.png

How much do witch doctors run these days?

I like the Finalissima concept catching on.

Wonder if ever they'll schedule stuff with the AFCON and CONCACAF champs too instead of just the UEFA and CONMEBOL champs

Back
Top Bottom