• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I know Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T is really enjoying la farma clubs getting washed this week and sent to the EL. frankfurt up on atleti and we're washing barca per usual
Wait, I am too.

I coined the term La Farma.

RESPECT

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:56%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/QXguDcMmlpz9kIYwxm" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

At this point, La Farma fans who think it’s the best league in the world are worse than flat earthers

102601DD-9BD3-4DE8-BDAA-54BE93EC231C.jpeg

A0AAF72F-4469-4605-B0E9-6E5FBAF88389.jpeg

RM x Bayern basking in Banterlolna tears

So when is Barca gonna go broke and not exist anymore? Does this speed up the timeline the Bayern ceo gave of a year or two? The sooner the better

i have a feeling we're gonna be in for FDJ this summer, especially with his boys gravenberch mazraoui and de ligt here plus the fact barca is gonna need to sell some players to recoup cash

i have a feeling we're gonna be in for FDJ this summer, especially with his boys gravenberch mazraoui and de ligt here plus the fact barca is gonna need to sell some players to recoup cash

Y'all can do better

As far as Barca being in ruins, not qualifying for the knockout rounds is gonna cost them, not qualifying the CL next season would be a much bigger deal.

Back
Top Bottom