Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
106FBB4E-6708-469C-B245-8B38E7FE9B01.jpeg
Not even tryna be funny, scrolled too fast and thought it was edshoecator edshoecator for a min. Was baffled at the full head of hair, thinking my mans went full Jadakiss on us

Last edited:
i have a feeling we're gonna be in for FDJ this summer, especially with his boys gravenberch mazraoui and de ligt here plus the fact barca is gonna need to sell some players to recoup cash

Why? :lol:

Maybe you can get him for like €20-30 million and lowball Barça but if it’s not that there is no point to go after him.

Deserved jokes aside…I don’t even understand what Barca‘s tactics are for actually scoring. I see a ton of sideways passing and praying for someone to step up and score.

Even when I used to be a much bigger fan of them, I always disliked Xavi’s comments whenever Barca lost or drew. He always had those “We had possession, we deserved more” excuses that sparked all those memes

I watched that Barca documentary on Netflix yesterday, and he straight up says that he’ll never change the way he plays. IMO That’s unacceptable for a manager.

Pointless passing and then desperate crossing is NOT “Barcelona’s football culture” or the “right way to play”. Not saying I know best, but it’s pretty obvious that possession oriented winning is only possible with players who are actually capable of it, not with slow, beyond their prime players or players with average to below average decision making and ball control.

Those prior teams worked because you had two excellent midfielders to distribute the ball, players like Busquets and Mascherano to hold the midfield together, and defensive legends like Puyol and Abidal to clean things up if needed.

Now you have players who clearly have no confidence with the ball and always seem to get manhandled by other teams. My girl doesn’t even watch football regularly and she keeps commenting “Why do the Barcelona players always look so panicked and depressed whenever they play another good team”? To me that’s a result of poor management and stubbornly sticking to failing tactics.

I’m not saying Xavi can’t turn it around one day, but when your club does all types of wild nonsense to avoid/delay financial ruin, unfortunately you HAVE to win now

Last edited:

I will forever appreciate Sissoko for somehow carrying us throughout the CL final season but I don’t see how he’d have a case here. The Sun is absolute rotten scum but the report is about a court ruling against him after the energy company sued him.

In typical fashion for The Scum, very little actual information though. Not even a court document.

I will forever appreciate Sissoko for somehow carrying us throughout the CL final season but I don’t see how he’d have a case here. The Sun is absolute rotten scum but the report is about a court ruling against him after the energy company sued him.

In typical fashion for The Scum, very little actual information though. Not even a court document.
Read the thread. The sun lied and made up the entire story. He was never sued or taken to court.

Love Dave and it would be cool if he agrees on a paycut but think they should def look into a successor regardless...

Costa would probably my no.1 rn, Simon would be a slap in the face to him though since he already took his place for Spain too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom