• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Word but I think the last couple performances should have been the wake up call. I still don't like the fact Arsenal pretty much have to go full strength against everyone. Arsenal need to strengthen the squad in Jan but I don't think that will happen. Also Eddie pulled off legendary finessing. Got 100K a week as a second choice striker that I don't think would get into any prem starting 11. I was fuming when Xhaka got an extension but he's been proving me wrong so far. Might be harsh but I just don't think Eddie or Lokonga or good enough
Yep it’s looking like Eddie ain’t it and Lokonga needs to go on loan or something. The difference between when he’s on and when Partey plays is huge.

These past 2 games just show we still need more quality depth in the midfield and on the wings

But overall losing this game isn’t the end of the world. Just gotta win at home against Zurich

Garnacho... kid's been impressive.
Been looking threatening each time he touches the ball.

Been refreshing seeing one of the wingers constantly taking his man on out wide instead of cutting inside automatically :lol:

Hope he can continue to get more minutes over the course of the season, the talent is there for all to see

Good to see CR7 scoring

1D9FE497-1018-409B-ABAD-772D4E78389D.gif

Probably my favorite storyline on the Sopranos. Love how Tony gave Meadow the kid’s SUV. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And this is exactly how the Barça creditors are going to end up feeding their children for centuries.

Thru all these high interest rates.

END OF STORY!!!

Yea this is exactly what “futebol” needs. :lol:

Some dude out here spinning around with the ball - who then ends up passing it to absolutely nowhere.

Top quality stuff :lol:
Well when you cosplay Beyblade live in HD, you're going to make yourself dizzy. Not surprised he missed the pass.

Rash feeling himself tonight :lol:, ballsy trivela attempt from outside the box there

Wasn't even far off

That match has me fiending for some more Garnacho man :lol:

Hope he can get a lot more burn during all the cup ties moving forward

That low-key moment when last year’s champions league winning team is the only club in their country to do well in euro comps

Back
Top Bottom