• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
FgGtK0dX0AAP8eH

FgGtKh3XEAI7uHW

That match has me fiending for some more Garnacho man :lol:

Hope he can get a lot more burn during all the cup ties moving forward

Definitely. Had their RB in spin cycle all night, great seeing a direct winger taking people on. Just needs to keep his head down and do the work and he’ll get his chances.

Feels like the Portugal - Netherlands footy beef has been real since Germany '06 after that knockout match with a million cards handed out :lol:

He hated a young Rons guts back in the day :lol:, part of the reason he got shipped out by Fergie to Real while he was still arguably the best 9 in the Prem

As funny as this is it’s the fake account, check the handle closely :lol:. I’m sure there are bonuses tied to CL progression though.

Thought this was an interesting stat though

Edit: seems that tweet is making its rounds though :lol:

Zadddddddddyyyyyyyy darwin baby!!

Does the super computer's coding predict the racial slurs Saka would get after the semis?

I would think a super computer wouldn’t be racist, they wouldn’t be able to compute it.

They’d just look down on all of stupid humans equally.

I could see him switching and end up playing for Portugal instead of Spain too.

I think he’s still under the amount of games (Correct me if I’m wrong)

you can change if you've played 3 games or less at the senior level. he's played 4 for spain, so he's stuck. they made sure to put him right over the threshold so he couldn't switch. most big national teams do this now with younger players. rush to get them to the 4 cap hit then figure out what they wanna do with them later. its whack cause the player's best interests are not at heart but that's the game

you can change if you've played 3 games or less at the senior level. he's played 4 for spain, so he's stuck. they made sure to put him right over the threshold so he couldn't switch. most big national teams do this now with younger players. rush to get them to the 4 cap hit then figure out what they wanna do with them later. its whack cause the player's best interests are not at heart but that's the game

Damn. I thought was still under the threshold. :smh:

Poor kid is going to have to live with that horrible decision of playing for Spain. His father warned him. He didn’t listen.

Shaw been great with the passesss. Glad cr7 got his. Dalot been looking great too

Back
Top Bottom